1&1/2 year old blue pitbull

jonas

I need to find a great, loving,nice home for my girl.She is a great dog!She is great with kids and other dogs.We have a nine month old baby and my dog is just to hyper and i dont have enough time for her anymore.She needs to be walked every day and have someone to play with.Please help me find her a good home.She is not for sale!!I just want a nice home for her.Please PM me if interested.I would like pics of your home and yard so i can know if its the right place for her.I am very (sad) about it and not in a hurry.Thank you.DSC_6927.jpg[/img] DSC_7448.jpg[/img]

I live off of oatfield on concord.Thank you guys.It is very hard.She is the best dog i have ever had.I just cant give her the attention she deserves.

She will make someone very happy.She makes all the pitbull skeptics change there minds about the breed.She is the most loving dog i have ever seen.

My kids are pretty ruff with her some times and she has never even growled at them.

I live off of oatfield on concord.Thank you guys.It is very hard.She is the best dog i have ever had.I just cant give her the attention she deserves.

She will make someone very happy.She makes all the pitbull skeptics change there minds about the breed.She is the most loving dog i have ever seen.

My kids are pretty ruff with her some times and she has never even growled at them.

My pitty is an awesome dog love her to death & she loves both of my kids & protects them like they where her pups , but anyways I think I found u dog a while back while u guys where gone on vacation or something . If this is the same dog she was a great dog and her and magic played for about a day or so . If u ever wantto bring her by to play with magic let me know I live off robin rd

Hoser i thought that might have been you.lol.Yeah she was getting out for a couple days couldn't figure out where she was getting out.If i cant find a good person to take her i will definitely bring her by to play.We should check out each others tanks also.

Hoser i thought that might have been you.lol.Yeah she was getting out for a couple days couldn't figure out where she was getting out.If i cant find a good person to take her i will definitely bring her by to play.We should check out each others tanks also.

Ok sounds good to me just let me know

Archived