Suggest a new location for the ShowOFF/POTM Forum!!

R-3

I would like to suggest a relocation of the Show Off /POTM Forum. Could we move it to its own forum in the main forum area. In the MAIN CATEGORY section. I just think it is hidden in the General discussion forum. The only reason I voted for POTM was because I got an email. I dont know about others but I tend to forget about the Show Off/ POTM forum in the General Discussion area. We could even sticky the POTM at the top of the forum section in the Show off area if it is moved. Just a thought. Later Ryan

Guest Ahbrit

Personally i agree with the above statements

Just be aware though, i have received PM's in the past about keeping the forums Clean Looking. That's why i have kept the front page to a minimum.

If this is how it's decided to go forward, each user would need to use the 'New Posts' button on the nav bar soas to navigate to the new posts.

Lets not let this thread die, keep it going a while and share your opinions-----

I like the ideas above as well. I posted a pic in the POTM thread and after that had forgotten about it also until i rec'd the email.

As this forum grows with members it would be real nice to have split up forums for different things, equip, SPS, LPS, etc. That would save your thread from being buried on the second page if the site gets real busy with new posts.

I'm different I guess. I like how RC and TRT do it, not that I'm wanting to clone them... but I think their systems work very well! I like the diversity of the forums with the specialized areas and having them all right there in my face!

I guess I'm just not a very clean person, which I doubt is a surprise to anyone! (devil)

Put it to a vote! Clean with subforums or all forums on the front page! :D

Stacy