WTB or trade for frags

oldbrownies

I'm lookin for an old used blender and a few clear 2 liter bottles, only like 5, I never drink soda so they are hard to get at my house.

Two guesses what I'm doing

I've got some Orange Crush zoos, some bright green digi frags and some purple tip brown digis, spaghetti leather coral frags...

pics here

Leather, purple tip digi, and zoos

DSCN0264.jpg

Leather and both digi's

DSCN0258.jpg

lol, If you want I'll sell you some frags? but you'd have to come out to my neighborhood this time.

I would like a blender with a duller blade, it just has to still work and not leak. Going to try take some Mushrooms to a friend's science class and blend em up so the kids can watch em grow into new shrooms.

I've got some nice plump striped mushrooms that are 3" in diameter, nice and blendable.

CCR, too bad your so far away

Vanz, maybe when you come out for that xenia I could get the blender off ya? are there anyother frags you wanted other than that?

When are you doing the science experiment? Can i get a frag of the orange crush zoas and maybe a green digita frag?:D

Can't help ya on the 2 liter bottles though...my drinks come in 12 oz glass bottles and most likely not clear:p .

Can't help ya on the 2 liter bottles though...my drinks come in 12 oz glass bottles and most likely not clear:p .

I can help on the bottles! I live on soda - good for studying! I even have 3L bottles. no joke. I also have a blender that has dulled down (at least in my opinion, is dull. I'm in Corvallis an probably won;t be home in Portland until Spring break. I'm interested in the orange with green skirts zoas. Let me know if we can work something out (unless you already got the stuff...in that case, i still want the zoas!) (laugh)

A used blender usually goes around $5 or less at thrift stores like Goodwill, Value Village, etc.

When I needed some 2 liter bottles for my phyto cultures, I stopped by the bottle return at Winco and gave someone returning bottles & cans 50 cents for 10 plastic bottles. The guy said he was glad to help me out on my project.

Vanz has the blender for me so thats covered. I just gotta see if I can get 3 frags off this digi without it lookin naked! Dippin and powdertang they might have to be small 3/4 inch or so?

I think I will just go to the grocery store and see if I can't just buy some off someone