some clowns. some eggs. and a tang.

Ron Popeil

patrick at saltwater fantaseas was able to pull in the two clowns with the anemone they were collected with.

let me know when you bring in a pair of blue stripes, id love to see them.

as for rearing, my set up is complete, i think ive got a pretty healthy population of rotifers. the tiles are in place. now i just have to wait . sometime towards the end of this week they should spawn again.

patrick at saltwater fantaseas was able to pull in the two clowns with the anemone they were collected with.

let me know when you bring in a pair of blue stripes, id love to see them.

as for rearing, my set up is complete, i think ive got a pretty healthy population of rotifers. the tiles are in place. now i just have to wait . sometime towards the end of this week they should spawn again.

Good to hear that things are progressing with your clowns. Get a 2nd batch of rotifers going when you get a chance. It's nice to have a backup whenever a culture crashes. :)

Check out the new forum section under Specialized Discussions titled "Live Food". http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59

powder, at the moment, ive just got a pair of a. nigripes and two lonely female chrysopterus clowns.

good luck with your chrys if they come in!

reefrocker, when you do get eggs and then fry, remember waves also brings in stuff from reeds mariculture, lots of foods and such for fry raising.

Just wanted to chime in. I have two pair of the black ocellaris, and a pair of yellow stripe maroons. They each have their Rose BTA. No eggs yet, but Thanks to JManrow, I have rotifers and phyto. Hopefully they will get busy sometime...

Jim

In the meantime you can feed your corals some of those rotifers enriched with phyto.

For as tiny as rotifers are, the fish in your tank will still go wild for them!(hungry)

just got a pair of a. nigripes...

Hey man - been a while,

If you get the A. nigripes to spawn and rear, I am very interested.

That solid purple H. crisipa is pretty insane. You know, a nice byproduct of your husbandry could amount to anemone(s) budding... Let me know if this ever becomes the case.

BTW - your setups are choice. You should do well with this.