Fish flakes

Emerald525

I have been on the bad end of a few flakes as well throughout the years. Made a trip all the way to portland, went to a persons apartment complex, called their number (they didnt give me the apt number itself), hung out in the parking lot for like 20 minutes calling repeatedly, no dice. I have almost come to expect people to flake, my wife teases me whenever I have to wait around for 'fish people' to come, because the odds of them being here on time, or even showing up is pretty slim.

I just have a mental s#@* list, but it would be cool to have some little 'notes' section so I can keep track on here of the people I have been burnt by. It would be nice to have a feedback system where each person gets their own feedback, but soo many people get too touchy, I cant see it actually working out here. Just having our own personal lists of who to deal with, and who not to would be great for me. Word gets around anyways amongst some of the friends on here if someone is a headache...

luckily one is no longer on this board!

Kim people are people and some are just flakes-(laugh)

You must be ahead in the polls-(scratch)

J/K-(whistle)

LOL, oh yeah the polls (laugh) I'm not worried about losing the flake vote!(laugh) Speaking of polls maybe I should throw one up about reasons for people flaking?(plotting):p

I just have a mental s#@* list, but it would be cool to have some little 'notes' section so I can keep track on here of the people I have been burnt by. It would be nice to have a feedback system where each person gets their own feedback, but soo many people get too touchy, I cant see it actually working out here. Just having our own personal lists of who to deal with, and who not to would be great for me. Word gets around anyways amongst some of the friends on here if someone is a headache...

I think the Itrader is a good system. It work well because it avoids the natural inclination to jump on the *****ing bandwagon when someone posts negative feedback. I think this forum should definitely look into it.

Hmmm no longer on this board... now who could he be talking about..(whistle)

Kim' date=' thats exactly why we need a better feedback system IMO. Something thats attached to the user's profile, not just a sub board, like what we currently have.[/quote']

I did not know we had a "feedback" system-there is the rep thing but I wont kick that sleeping dog-

itrader needs to happen, or public flogging, either works for me

I have been on the bad end of a few flakes as well throughout the years. Made a trip all the way to portland, went to a persons apartment complex, called their number (they didnt give me the apt number itself), hung out in the parking lot for like 20 minutes calling repeatedly, no dice. I have almost come to expect people to flake, my wife teases me whenever I have to wait around for 'fish people' to come, because the odds of them being here on time, or even showing up is pretty slim.

I do think I know who you are talking about. And I had to wait for about an hour at this person's complex, with 2 grumpy kids who had been in the car for 3 hours straight, while that person nonchalantly finally decided to text back and come outside (flame)

I did not know we had a "feedback" system-there is the rep thing but I wont kick that sleeping dog-

itrader needs to happen, or public flogging, either works for me

I think he's just talking about the member/vendor feedback section.

As far as public flogging that's how we came to be part of the cyberbully7 "Bro" :)

And as my campaign promise... I will definitely push for it and sounds like Stylaster is on board for it too! It's definitely needed.

I still want to keep those little green boxes too though. The entertainment value alone was well worth it. This was one of my favorite threads:

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?19082-My-First-Red-Reputation-Box&highlight=

Jase' date=' how can your wife tease you when she is photographing herself or on facebook every hour she's awake? relax people she is my daughter.[/quote']

Haha she must have made time just this once.

Well, when I purchase something from the classifieds section I set up a back up plan............. I just tell Kim what I purchased and I have never had any problems!!!! I realize I am 'that guy' the politically correct teacher but in fairness for people with crummy memories, aging parents, legitimate family excuses I would hope that all of us that have ever been burned find out the reason you were stood up through pm or phone call and give them a chance to make it right. In my profession (at least for another 6 weeks) if I had people thinking ill of me I would want to be notified so that I could make it right. Okay, I am through ranting. And yes, there are definitely people I will not buy or sell to but I will keep that information to myself. And Miles, that sucks what happened to you. And Kim and Bob, sorry ahead of time in case I ever let you guys down!! LOL

I think he's just talking about the member/vendor feedback section.

As far as public flogging that's how we came to be part of the cyberbully7 "Bro" :)

Ya so much for "keeping it real"

"YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH"-(violin)

Sunshine and smiles-(puke)

This sure does make someone not want to cross Emerald. I' date=' for one, will always be on my best behavior if I have to deal with her ;)[/quote']

LOL, I'm really a nice and understanding person (laugh) The good news is you won't have to wonder if I'm upset with you LOL! And usually the case for going public is not when it only involves me but a group of people or a charity.

Yeah I told her you were buying the RO/DI unit.

LOL! You did not!(nono) Now Mark you can't say you're not guilty of wanting to stir up a little drama rofl. Colin, Mark's someone you should be afraid of!(scary) I'm not afraid of him but your'e right Mark your sister scares me a little bit!(scary)(laugh)

Well' date=' when I purchase something from the classifieds section I set up a back up plan............. I just tell Kim what I purchased and I have never had any problems!!!! I realize I am 'that guy' the politically correct teacher but in fairness for people with crummy memories, aging parents, legitimate family excuses I would hope that all of us that have ever been burned find out the reason you were stood up through pm or phone call and give them a chance to make it right. In my profession (at least for another 6 weeks) if I had people thinking ill of me I would want to be notified so that I could make it right. Okay, I am through ranting. And yes, there are definitely people I will not buy or sell to but I will keep that information to myself. And Miles, that sucks what happened to you. And Kim and Bob, sorry ahead of time in case I ever let you guys down!! LOL[/quote']

I agree Roger. I handle things through pms believe it or not until I feel like it can't be handled there anymore. I have to delete my inbox every few days. Like I said. I know things happen. I know people forget. I know for me when I'm doing all the chalice group buys, growouts, TFT auctions and then selling on the classifieds , I have to be very organized and even then I have forgotten a thing here or there. For me it's the lack of communication or when I feel like a person is not being completely honest.

Bring us Itrader! Working every day to bring a better less drama free feedback to a forum near you!(rock2)(laugh)

Archived