WTS: frags

josh

have some frags to sell or to trade for colorful acros and montis, will cosider all trades. Anyone want to do a timing belt on a 96 subaru for frags? I have quite a few 10 dollar frags, (blue staghorn, pink montipora digitata, red/orange capricornis, purple w/blue polyps capricornis, green birdsnest, and probably a few more.) one tiny chunk of false superman for 5. Have larger false superman for 10 and 15. Larger green acro 20, large 3x3 or so monti digitata pink w/ brown polyps 15. Probably some more too. silver branch xenia 10. I'm easy, buy a few get a deal. Need more room!!! heres some pics.

post-231-141867765794_thumb.jpg

post-231-141867765797_thumb.jpg

post-231-141867765799_thumb.jpg

post-231-141867765802_thumb.jpg

post-231-141867765805_thumb.jpg

Josh I still want to trade you those frags that we forgot about. I wanted the blue mont, and yellow with blue tip acro. For the tyree frag and ?. PM me.

BTW Blanie's (CCR) birdnest is awesome. It's pink in the office lights in the Milwaukie Rec. Center and PURPLE under my 150w 14K and t-5 atinics. Great specimin!

Josh I still want to trade you those frags that we forgot about. I wanted the blue mont, and yellow with blue tip acro. For the tyree frag and ?. PM me.

BTW Blanie's (CCR) birdnest is awesome. It's pink in the office lights in the Milwaukie Rec. Center and PURPLE under my 150w 14K and t-5 atinics. Great specimin!

Thanks Palani, youre PM'd

Way cool!!!!! was wondering how the frags where. Your the first to say anything!!

ive got green poc and slimers and red digi and acro that is cream with deep blue poylps' date=' purple digi, arco green base baby blue tip, cream wth neon yellow tip acro, neon green/yellow acro. if you want any of these ill be glade to trade for some of yours[/quote']

cream w/ blue polyps acro, green w/ baby blue tip, and neon yellow tip acro sound sweet. what should I save you? I'm planning on coming to the meeting at upscales next month. not sure when I'll be north otherwise.