...$2200 chalice

XrayGuy

I know I was watching that chalice and it's a nice one. I actually had the winning bid for the first 2 days (laugh) that didn't last long!DOH!

This one is really nice too!(drooler) It looks like the Rising sun which goes for 600 dollars an eye!DOH!

risingsunchalice.jpg

I predict this will reach the 2000 dollar mark too but I'm watching it just in case everyone falls asleep that day...(fingers) (laugh)

Don't you bid on this... (nono)

I predict this will reach the 2000 dollar mark too but I'm watching it just in case everyone falls asleep that day...(fingers) (laugh)

I won't bid if you promise to sell me a frag of one eye for the winning price divided by the number of eyes (:

Bet I can't afford it whatever you win it at! Good luck... It is awesome.

Kate

I won't bid if you promise to sell me a frag of one eye for the winning price divided by the number of eyes (:

Bet I can't afford it whatever you win it at! Good luck... It is awesome.

Kate

LOL, I'm not gonna win it Kate. There's no way I can justify spending that kind of money on one chalice!(laugh) Group buy anyone?..(plotting)(laugh) He had one similar to this go for something like 2300 dollars! Oh you gotta love that kind of dough in this kind of economy. (clap)

Rudy does have some nice corals

I know I was watching that chalice and it's a nice one. I actually had the winning bid for the first 2 days (laugh) that didn't last long!DOH!

This one is really nice too!(drooler) It looks like the Rising sun which goes for 600 dollars an eye!DOH!

risingsunchalice.jpg

I may have to bid you up(laugh)

What happens if its DOA?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Well I sure hope for us it wouldn't arrive DOA... this guy is a local wholesaler, no shipping would be needed, someone would just have to arrange pick up!

Well I sure hope for us it wouldn't arrive DOA... this guy is a local wholesaler' date=' no shipping would be needed, someone would just have to arrange pick up![/quote']

Local who is this and where are they???????

He is or was a wholesaler in Tigard

That also sells on eBay when ever I won a eBay bid off him he would meet near the airport for pick up

He does not want eBay buyers at his WS place so he does not get the lfs mad

risingsunchalice.jpg

so did tyou win with the 3,500 bid lol

LOL, I'm not gonna win it Kate. There's no way I can justify spending that kind of money on one chalice!(laugh) Group buy anyone?..(plotting)(laugh) He had one similar to this go for something like 2300 dollars! Oh you gotta love that kind of dough in this kind of economy. (clap)

Rudy does have some nice corals

Man I was really looking forward to scoring a 20 buck frag of that off you in a few years when it's not popular anymore (:

It is nice but not 2300 buck nice! I'd be ashamed to drop that much. If it is a frag farmer who is going to make a bunch growing out frags I understand but if someone is buying that for bragging rights... well I hope they are also dropping some of their extraneous funds on more vital causes.

Kate

WOWEEE!!! $3500? $600 an eye?!? well, theres 6 dominant eyes with 2 more forming so if they do frag it and sell it for $600 an eye, its paid for its self and they have some left over. but seriously.... I want to see who's tank thats going in, its gotta be an amazing tank.

Archived