Osama bin Laden was killed by the U.S. forces

Frank

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is true. For the Koran "God created him and he must return to the earth".

For most of the modern muslims, burial at sea is accepted when the death occurred in the sea, if there is no other way to return the body to the earth. I was also reading that it is allowed when there is a risk for the body being dug up, but I'm not sure about the source.

For sure not for the Wahhabi, which are really conservative.

Personally I don't care about how he was buried. Whatever his religion was.

Mussolini was catholic and he was hung up in a public place so people could throw stones at him and destroy his remains.

I think that it was better to keep his body as a proof of his death. Also for all the allied countries who lost citizen and put a lot of resources to fight in the same war against terrorism, like Spain, Italy and the UK for instance.

According to CNN:

Washington (CNN) -- Osama bin Laden was buried at sea from the deck of a U.S. aircraft carrier because there was no alternative to bury him on land within the 24 hours required by Islamic law, President Barack Obama's homeland security and counterterrorism adviser said Monday.

"The disposal of -- the burial of bin Laden's remains was done in strict conformance with Islamic precepts and practices. It was prepared in accordance with the Islamic requirements," adviser John Brennan told reporters at a White House briefing. "We early on made provisions for that type of burial and we wanted to make sure that it was going to be done, again, in strictest conformance."

No country would accept his body to be buried within the 24 hour required by Islamic law. There is no conspiracy. There is no "fishiness". OBL is dead and gone! If they had not done it this way, there would be those people screaming about the dis-respect of Islam for NOT burying him within 24 hours. It seems that the Obama administration can not do anything right in some people's view - da**ed if he does, da**ed if he doesn't.

Honestly, do you really think that if there was any possibility of OBL appearing on al-jazeera with todays newspaper that our president would have stood up and made the announcement?

Personally I don't care about how he was buried. Whatever his religion was.

Mussolini was catholic and he was hung up in a public place so people could throw stones at him and destroy his remains.

I think that it was better to keep his body as a proof of his death. Also for all the allied countries who lost citizen and put a lot of resources to fight in the same war against terrorism, like Spain, Italy and the UK for instance.

Well said!!!

He aint my president, I didn't vote for the SOB, nor do I believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Since when has the US military ever cared about honoring a slain enemy's religion? I'm sorry, just don't buy it. It's coming up on an election year, his popularity is lower than it's ever been, hell, it's lower than Bush's ever was, so he had to do something. I've been holding my mouth shut since this news broke, but I'm done holding it. It's just too [language filter] fishy, and way to convenient, so no, I don't buy it, and I don't believe he's dead.

And in case you folks have forgotten, you do remember that we, the US of A, were the ones who trained, funded, and supplied Osama, right?

He aint my president' date=' I didn't vote for the SOB, nor do I believe anything that comes out of his mouth. [/quote']

Comments like that are the reason this country gets such a bad rap around the world. Just because you didn't vote for him doesn't mean you have to disrespect him. If we were stupid enough to elect palin to VP you don't have to like it but still respect their job. I did vote for him and I think he's doing a great job of cleaning up the past 8+years of bad decisions with war, economy etc...

Not looking for a debate just thought your comments were pretty tacky to post up on the boards here.

Elvis aint dead, he just went home!!!

And Jesse, if I didn't vote the bastid or witch, then I don't have to claim em, and respect aint given, it's EARNED!!!

So therefore, since he ain't done nothing to earn my respect, guess what, I don't have to give it to him.

An he aint cleaned up crap, he's just made it worse, and if you think he's cleaned things up, I've got some beach front property in the northwest territories that I'll sell ya reallll cheap.

Elvis aint dead, he just went home!!!

And Jesse, if I didn't vote the bastid or witch, then I don't have to claim em, and respect aint given, it's EARNED!!!

So therefore, since he ain't done nothing to earn my respect, guess what, I don't have to give it to him.

An he aint cleaned up crap, he's just made it worse, and if you think he's cleaned things up, I've got some beach front property in the northwest territories that I'll sell ya reallll cheap.

That's right it should have been an overnight fix right???

pssst!

(this operation started with waterboarding KSM)

Obama just had the guts to make the risky decision.

Gotta respect that!

God bless the United States of America, and the BRAVE who protect her.

IBTL

It hasn't been fixed at all, hasn't even begun to be fixed, everything that idiot has done has just made things worse, and he hasn't kept a single promise he made when he got elected.

And that includes the osama bs, sorry, don't buy it, ain't gonna buy it, and [language filter] sure ain't gonna support any of those criminals in dc.

He aint my president, I didn't vote for the SOB, nor do I believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Since when has the US military ever cared about honoring a slain enemy's religion? I'm sorry, just don't buy it. It's coming up on an election year, his popularity is lower than it's ever been, hell, it's lower than Bush's ever was, so he had to do something. I've been holding my mouth shut since this news broke, but I'm done holding it. It's just too [language filter] fishy, and way to convenient, so no, I don't buy it, and I don't believe he's dead.

And in case you folks have forgotten, you do remember that we, the US of A, were the ones who trained, funded, and supplied Osama, right?

I heard el chupacabra killed him.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I could care less about what happens in the rest of the world, sorry, may be harsh on my part, but it's the way I feel.

We've got so many problems in our own country, and don't even get me started on those, that I think it's utterly ridiculous that we mess with the rest of the world, militarily or any other way.

And yes, I'm one of those people who think us helping out the starving countries of the world is a crock of bs, I can name half a dozen places in our own country where people are worse off than anywhere else in the world, yet we do NOTHING to help them out, so sorry, let the rest of the world go to crap, fix our own country first. An I aint mentionin any of em here, I'm already in enough trouble as it is, and not on here, if you wanna know, you gotta pm me.

An dude, el chupacabra is real, he told me so himself LOL

Archived