Osama bin Laden was killed by the U.S. forces

Frank

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DNA testing Doensnt take a day or 4 hours to do at the fastest you can do it in 5 days maybe 4 if you want to. All the Tv shows that you see with the Forensics team having the DNA in 2 hours is all BS. Iam in MEDICINE and i know how long it take to do the DNA results. by the time that you Sequence all the Codons and then you have to have the actual DNA sequence from him in a file ( where would they get that (scratch)(scratch)(scratch)) the Black Market DOH! All of this is a little fishy to me' date=' we have not seen the body and why would they have a burial at sea??? Iam form Kyrgizstan and that is a for of Disrespect to the Body and to the nation!!!! hmmmmmm (nutty)(nutty)(nutty) Well lets just see whats Next! We Just might Strike a OIL GOLD Mine!!!!!!!!! (laugh)(laugh)(laugh)[/quote']

I am no expert, but there are many relatives of bin Laden around - GW Bush is good friends with a bunch of them - so DNA would not be that hard to obtain. It also seems to me that the CIA or the military just MIGHT have the technology to enable them to get results a little faster than your typical podunk medical lab. The guy is DEAD!!! Accept it.

Oh you know the conspiracy theorist will run with this and I ALWAYS question our "leaders"

So yes the questions;

Where is the actual body?-(scratch)

Why the burial at sea-(scratch)This should be a HUGE question, is this how the "dispose" of bodies, I have never in my life heard of such thing-and that makes me suspicious/inquisitive/confused/not understanding-(whistle)

Its a little early to start with the rumors but there are plenty of "flags" to cause question-unless you are a lemming and follow the masses just believing everything you are told-(nono)

You know the world was flat at one point- (nutty)

Oh good god Brad do you believe Elvis is still alive too?(nutty)(laugh) Come on manDOH!

He is dead. There is no doubt in my mind he is dead. This is a good thing. Good job Obama. Will it end terrorism? Of course not.

Rick I can understand your worry but my gut feeling is that his death will not change much positive or negative. He simply got what was coming to him. Unfortunately terrorism and extremism is like a box of kleenex, you remove one and there's another lunatic right there to replace him.

I could go on but I have learned its best to keep political views out of this forum

As far as why test results take so long. They are only as fast as the person who runs the test. Some tests like a complete blood count only take 5 minutes but that's if the person wants to run it that quickly. Some tests take a day or longer because they are not run at the same time. DNA testing for Osama Bin Laden will be top priority so it will be done quickly to squash the conspiracy theories but in the end people will still question if he is really dead just like they do with Elvis.

I am no expert' date=' but there are many relatives of bin Laden around - [b']GW Bush is good friends with a bunch of them[/b] - so DNA would not be that hard to obtain. It also seems to me that the CIA or the military just MIGHT have the technology to enable them to get results a little faster than your typical podunk medical lab. The guy is DEAD!!! Accept it.

Still hating after all these years-rofl

hey-president-kool-aid-politics-congress-obama-president-dem-demotivational-poster-1237009130.jpg

Come on people. Let's keep this thread on track and keep the politics out of it. Last I heard Osama Bin Laden was on the Vegas strip impersonating Elvis (laugh)

Isaw that on TMZ too-

Could the powers that stole Emerald please return her-Oh wait, she is running for office-(laugh)

Yes back to topic-

Osama is dead, Thank you armed forces!!

No worries Kim the mods will remove it-I would bet on it

DNA testing Doensnt take a day or 4 hours to do at the fastest you can do it in 5 days maybe 4 if you want to. All the Tv shows that you see with the Forensics team having the DNA in 2 hours is all BS. Iam in MEDICINE and i know how long it take to do the DNA results. by the time that you Sequence all the Codons and then you have to have the actual DNA sequence from him in a file ( where would they get that (scratch)(scratch)(scratch)) the Black Market DOH! All of this is a little fishy to me' date=' we have not seen the body and why would they have a burial at sea??? Iam form Kyrgizstan and that is a for of Disrespect to the Body and to the nation!!!! hmmmmmm (nutty)(nutty)(nutty) Well lets just see whats Next! We Just might Strike a OIL GOLD Mine!!!!!!!!! (laugh)(laugh)(laugh)[/quote']

Nevermind. Dont want to get in on this one.

Yo Serge this attack happened more than a week ago Read up before ya talk!

Ive known about this for days from some of my special forces friends. .

I am pretty sure it was yesterday and that the mission was given the green light a week ago, not carried out a week ago. According to what I heard it was supposed to be carried out Saturday but was "weather" delayed until Sunday.

Nevermind. Dont want to get in on this one.

To late you got quoted-CA2OR'd now thats funny

Read that yesterday-

Whoo Hoo

Anyone see this yesterday on that fair and balanced channel-LMAO

asdfasf.jpg

I guess that slipped through the editting Dept.

Another shout out for for the seals

And a head shot to-

Man I love our Military-(rock2)

If you are hunting for a terrorist leader, like Bin Laden, and you find him, you have to kill him. Otherwise there will be terrorist actions and kidnapping with requests of freedom for the leader. As Macchiavelli would say "If you need to injure someone, do it in such a way that you do not have to fear their vengeance."

With nowadays technology in chemical weapons it is easy to capture somebody without to kill him/her.

A leader like Bin Laden is a source of useful informations to destroy the criminal organization he founded.

Put all the 3 sentences together and you can imagine Bin Laden in the US right now, under intensive interrogatory. He will die soon, but I think he was not buried in the ocean and he is still alive in this moment.

If you are hunting for a terrorist leader, like Bin Laden, and you find him, you have to kill him. Otherwise there will be terrorist actions and kidnapping with requests of freedom for the leader. As Macchiavelli would say "If you need to injure someone, do it in such a way that you do not have to fear their vengeance."

With nowadays technology in chemical weapons it is easy to capture somebody without to kill him/her.

A leader like Bin Laden is a source of useful informations to destroy the criminal organization he founded.

Put all the 3 sentences together and you can imagine Bin Laden in the US right now, under intensive interrogatory. He will die soon, but I think he was not buried in the ocean and he is still alive in this moment.

Now thats a read-and a new spin-I love the smell of cover up-it makes us realize how little we really are-(laugh)

Hey Brad what time of day was that' date='^, aired?[/quote']

Not sure, I caught it yesterday when I was on R2R, someone had posted it there-

I am sure someone got in some deep doo on that

From what I understand, the reason he was buried at sea was so that no one would be able to erect a shrine for him at a grave site & as to why he was buried so quickly, I believe it's customary to bury the deceased within 24 hours in some middle eastern religions.

From what I understand' date=' the reason he was buried at sea was so that no one would be able to erect a shrine for him at a grave site & as to why he was buried so quickly, I believe it's customary to bury the deceased within 24 hours in some middle eastern religions.[/quote']

The islamic funeral (and so is in the Wahhabism) includes the burial of the dead body in a grave with the deceased facing the Mecca. Burial at sea is not allowed I think

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives' date=' but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."[/quote']

So said MLK????

I think that is a christain view as well not 100% sure-man imagine if I military or government ran that way (scary)

Archived