Osama bin Laden was killed by the U.S. forces

Frank

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't think that the death of Osama Bin Laden will the end of our problems. Unfortunately ,he will likely become a martyr. They may even get someone that is smarter and can do more damage.

I am disturbed that over 500 seasoned, al-Qaeda fighters were allowed to escape an Afghanistan prison last week and therefore put our own, young, fighting men and women in further jeopardy.

Like Pakistan didn't know he was there...don't trust Pakistan...don't trust Saudi Arabia...

DrMerle

Copy that-

Here is how it went down, I read this onanother forum

Ding Dong...

"Who is it?

"Room service"

"come in"

BANG

or something like that-

He was shot in a massion was it, get ready for the wave of suicide bombers-

I want to see a pic of his dead body or as in Lord of the Flys, his head on a stick

And no I dont think he is alive, I find solace in it

Let that Freedom Bell ring loud tonight, a symbol of cowardliness and terror has been sent to where he belongs. A huge thanks to the men and women who fight for the freedoms that we all enjoy and their families who suffer long and anxiously for their loved ones to return home. Although this doesn't finish the war on terror, it closes a chapter that had grown long and tiering. God Bless the USA!

I just don't think that the death of Osama Bin Laden will the end of our problems. Unfortunately ' date='he will likely become a martyr. They may even get someone that is smarter and can do more damage.[/quote']

Yes, unfortunately I cannot share everyone's enthusiam over this as I suspect our problems will be worse for awhile.

I am disturbed that over 500 seasoned' date=' al-Qaeda fighters were allowed to escape an Afghanistan prison last week and therefore put our own, young, fighting men and women in further jeopardy.[/quote']

This concerns me as well.

I hope I'm just being an overly concerned parent however I can't help but worry that the latest events may be putting my son in greater peril when he gets there next month.

Like in the war against Mafia, killing a leader will not destroy the whole organization. But it will weaken it. They will put another man on charge, and we will kill the next one too. There will be many more victims, unfortunately, but we will win this war at the end.

I'm not religious and so today I can celebrate the death of this assassin.

Agreed this wont stop terrorism, nor reduce the potential for attacks, as Grassi said it will weaken them, its was a huge blow.

Rick-its a doubled edge sword, I am sure you are glad he is dead/gone whatever, on the other hand your son will soon deploy and with the death of a figure like Osama, you would suspect there will be a wave a retaliation. I am sure everyone is wishing the best for your son, being a parent with a child in the armed forces at this time in history has got to be, well, I cant put to words what it is like- If I prayed, I would be praying for ya/him but I don’t so all I can say is I wish him a safe trip home as well as any other parents kids who are active.

I don’t think or at least I hope nobody feels killing Osama will end anything, it was just a great day in US history and a huge victory in finally ending the life of someone they sought for nearly 10 years-some other scum bag will fill the shoes and I hope that person receives the same.

Im happy if its true. But they have yet to release any actual proof of it.

Also question the timing, Obama is tanking in the ratings, oh I killed Usama, vote for me. You notice how many "I's" and "Me's" were in his adress?

Buried at sea, why pollute our reefs?

Rott in Hell you POS!

Now lets find every single person that supported and help hide him over the last ten years and get them as well. I'll 3rd/4th the motion to have his head on a spit on the front lawn of the white house, or ground zero.

Cheers to all those that serve and protect our great country!!!

I want to believe that it is true. I also hope like H$LL it is true!

But I find it interesting that there has yet to be a picture released of the dead body. Or anyone from the al-Quida saying it is not true.

Also the burial at sea.......... no one can go dig up the body. Or make his burial plot a shrine.

But I'm sure that this will make some of his followers think twice (hopefully) before attacking someone. Although I do think that there will be some retaliations coming!

But today is a great day and I'm so very proud of the men/women that fight for the freedoms of our country!! TO THEM "THANK YOU!!!"

Something stinks

Oh you know the conspiracy theorist will run with this and I ALWAYS question our "leaders"

So yes the questions;

Where is the actual body?-(scratch)

Why the burial at sea-(scratch)This should be a HUGE question, is this how the "dispose" of bodies, I have never in my life heard of such thing-and that makes me suspicious/inquisitive/confused/not understanding-(whistle)

Its a little early to start with the rumors but there are plenty of "flags" to cause question-unless you are a lemming and follow the masses just believing everything you are told-(nono)

You know the world was flat at one point- (nutty)

Uhhh... Pictures are out there. So is the DNA evidence. A little google search will find them. Everybody in the Arab world believes it. If he wasn't dead, don't you think he would be on Al-Jazeera holding up today's newspaper? For some people, no matter what Obama does, it's never going to be good enough.

post-4237-141867759589_thumb.jpg

On a side note, (ignorance on my part), isn't it amazing that this could happen in the middle of the night in BF Egypt, and within like 2 hours, we have DNA confirmation. Yet with any other "got-to-know-ASAP" situation, seems to take like 4-6 weeks before testing will be completed and results available. Not getting the difference here. Again, ignorance on my part and I know there are "DIFFERENT" DNA tests.

DrMerle

DNA testing Doensnt take a day or 4 hours to do at the fastest you can do it in 5 days maybe 4 if you want to. All the Tv shows that you see with the Forensics team having the DNA in 2 hours is all BS. Iam in MEDICINE and i know how long it take to do the DNA results. by the time that you Sequence all the Codons and then you have to have the actual DNA sequence from him in a file ( where would they get that (scratch)(scratch)(scratch)) the Black Market DOH! All of this is a little fishy to me, we have not seen the body and why would they have a burial at sea??? Iam form Kyrgizstan and that is a for of Disrespect to the Body and to the nation!!!! hmmmmmm (nutty)(nutty)(nutty) Well lets just see whats Next! We Just might Strike a OIL GOLD Mine!!!!!!!!! (laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

Archived