Disc Golf

Mohaynow

Personally, I think we should keep this as a PNWMAS only tournament. I have several reasons. First of all, as Josh said the prizes will be reef oriented.

Second, knowing what it was like the first few times the competitive nature in me wanted me to play better then I actually did. I would feel a bit intimidated if I was playing with really good players that I did not know. Since this is kind of a family, for beginners I think they would feel more comfortable playing with people they know. For those of us that have played before, I know that having friendly tips and guidance can really make or break the enjoyment of this sport. And yes, I am on my cyberbully band wagon. Thanks for listening to my rants!!!

How bout a practice game on sunday after the meeting in salem at cascade gateway park. Its only a few minutes off the highway and most of you are going to be driving through on your way home from the meeting anyways.

How bout a practice game on sunday after the meeting in salem at cascade gateway park. Its only a few minutes off the highway and most of you are going to be driving through on your way home from the meeting anyways.

Possible.....

Depends on time and weather for me.

• 1 month later...

Ok, dusting off this old thread. Who would be seriously interested in a disc golf tournament to benefit tanks for teachers. If i have your name in the first post theres no need to let me know. I was hoping for July 31st at Champoeg state park.

Archived