Selling Bunch of stuff Including 360 G Acrylic

bluecheese

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just added a couple of pics for both sequence pumps in the main post.

They are in great shape. No noticeable rust, maybe a spot or two on some of the screws and grill. But excellent condition overall.

I would say they are both quite silent. The barracuda is quieter , you can hear the hum of the hammerhead when you are next to it, not very loud though, and with my setup we did not fix it down, so it vibrates a little on the wood support. But it did pass the "wife" noise test !! LOL

post updated, a few pending items due to people not following through, or not responding. I will try to contact people who have put dibs on items. If you have changed your mind please let me know. If you do not reply or do not finalize the deal within reasonable time I will put your items back for sale to next in line.

For the rest of the stuff still available, make me offers. I am getting rid of it, so if there is something you want, let me know, I'll work with you as long as you come up with a fair offer.

Some people have asked what the tank looked like before it crashed. Unfortunately teh computer that had teh photos of it died the same week and all data was lost. However this is 1/2 of what was put in the 360 from my 200G. Everything was grown from small frags.

IMG_5042.jpg