REEF CLEANERS GROUP BUY

WHO IS UP FOR A GROUP BUY???

I AM

do you want some awesome deals??, well then, lets get this party started.

this is a reefcleaners.org group buy. they are a great small company, and they really do seem to care about their customers.

so here is the deal :

" A Group Buy is a purchase between two or more people that will have their orders combined into one shipment in order to save on shipping. One person, the Coordinator, is responsible for accepting the package and distributing items to the other group buy members. Free Shipping Applies to all group orders over $250. We will contact you if it falls short and we have a shipping charge. The discrepancy between the individual free shipping rate and the higher group buy rate is because group buys cost significantly more to ship than individual orders.No discounts or promotions can be used in combination with a group buy."- reefcleaners.org

(plotting)(plotting)(plotting)(plotting)(plotting)(plotting)(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)

UPDATE: I have been in contact with John (he packages everything). he says that he will give us a 10% discount ( with a minimum coloective purchase of 500$)(clap)(clap)

he also assures us that EVERYTHING WILL BE PACKAGED, LABELED, AND ORGANIZED in a NON CONFUSING MANNER.(naughty)

so that means, we need 10 people to spent AT LEAST 50 bucks each. or less people who spend more....

so deal with the (wife), and get 'er done!

REMEMBER: just because you sign up does not mean you have to spend money, it just allows you to get in on the group buy if you feel inclined to do so.

Now what i need from anyone who is interested:

1. YOUR FULL NAME, EMAIL, AND TELEPHONE NUMBER WHERE I CAN REACH YOU (important). these will remain confidential, send by PM ONLY. (please title your pm accordingly)

2. an order with reef cleaners, they will organize this for us once the group buy has opened up and i have given them our info

3. ENOUGH PEOPLE. our orders must total 250$ to get free shipping, so at least ten people, to be safe.

4. someone who has a GOOD LOCATION for them to be shipped, if no one else offers, i can do it too. but i live in west linn, probably not a fun drive for those of you in vancouver...

5. browse reef cleaners for what you want, we can set the GB for whenever we all agree on. they have good deals such as their pistol shrimp, decorator crabs, and much more.

6. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE FOR SURE INTERESTED, OR JUST ON THE FENCE...

--------------------------------------------

PARTICIPANTS:

1. Trautman

2. Emerald525

it is just shipping... i think. although i have a hunch that there could also be discount. seeing as they are a small company, of about 3 people, they are negotiable imo. we just need enough potential buyers.

in addition to this, john is well known for sending extras, as in he will send much more than what you order, just to be sure

• 1 month later...

Archived