April Chalice group buy! Davy Jones! Five times the fun!Support your local fish store

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
humanbean wants mint mocha and emerald please. hes at work and cant post.

Thanks Heather! I have him down!

Good job Clammity Jane!!!

Thanks Pennywinkle! :)

If these will be ready by the May meeting and someone could bring them down, I am in for the shipwrecked gobblins, and emeralds surf.

Thanks Gabe

Gabe there is a list of people making picks. Emerald's surf is all full now but if there are extra frags I will let you know. There is also an open spot so Shipwrecked goblins may be available. I am going to the May meeting. I will keep you posted.

Eviljunglenoodle it's your turn!(clap)(clap)Emerald's surf is full!

Poor alien invasion' date=' must be like the kid that gets picked last in dodgeball[/quote']

I know there's no alien invasion love LOL. Cmon people it could color up to something really nice... You never know. You're not so bad alien invasion

Guess I will just go with the shipwreck if it's still available

Shipwreck is still available Doug. I will put you down. Is there another one you wanted? I can put you on the alternate list as for your second pick as we may have more available?

I know there's no alien invasion love LOL. Cmon people it could color up to something really nice... You never know. You're not so bad alien invasion

Shipwreck is still available Doug. I will put you down. Is there another one you wanted? I can put you on the alternate list as for your second pick as we may have more available?

You can put me on the alternate list for mint mocha if you don't mind.

You can put me on the alternate list for mint mocha if you don't mind.

Okay Doug I have you down

i will take smurf and you already have me as an alt. thanks

I have you down Heather.

I'll take smurf vill & alien

Got it! Woo hoo Alien invasion if finally getting a little love!

Last but not least

Great job everyone getting their picks in quickly. Last but not least it's Saltfinsax. Smurf's village and alien invasion are left Steve. You can also choose to be on the alternate list. Like I said before, hopefully we will have more frags available

Chalices fragged

Beth fragged all the chalices except for the Mint Mocha on Sunday. We wanted to wait on the Mint Mocha because it seemed to be the most stressed from shipping. So far all of them look well and we probably will have extra frags available for those on the alternate list.

I will keep you posted. Depending on how it looks Fragmaster B may try to frag the Mint Mocha tomorrow.

List updated with those who have paid. Still waiting payment from others. If all goes well hopefully Jose can deliver them to the meeting on Saturday.

Fragmaster B and her amazing band saw!

Fragmaster B (aka Beth) used a brand new diamond blade and fragged 4 of the 5 chalices on Saturday and the frags are all looking great! I can't get pictures of most because they are on the back corners of the tank. Here's the Emerald's surf. As you can see the frag sizes are very generous. about 1 1/2 inches by 1 1/2 inches. Beth fragged the mint mocha today and so far it is looking good. I expect those on the alternate list will end up getting the frags they wanted too.

DSC08948ARW.jpg

Update frags bagged and are going to the meeting for the following:

1. Stylaster

2. The human bean (coralcrazy to pick up for him)

3. Coralcrazy

4. Saltfinsax (owes 25.00)

Mohaynow is picking up his here later.

Lewisriverfisherman, the goosewhisperer havve picked theirs up.

I need to arrange a time for pickup for the following

Kris

Lowman

Eviljunglenoodle

FPD4308(? Tuesday)

Napzard (not in town)

Frags are great Kim! I'm really impressed at how quickly they are healing and how the color is coming out already. Excellent work!

Thanks Chris. Yeah that bandsaw does great work. You can thank Beth she's the fragmaster! I think they will all turn out to be very nice pieces.

Got mine today, they do indeed rock. Nice sized chunks too. Thanks again Kim & Beth for organizing, collecting the funds, picking up, storing, fragging, and distributing the chalices. K&B enterprises does it again!

Got mine today' date=' they do indeed rock. Nice sized chunks too. Thanks again Kim & Beth for organizing, collecting the funds, picking up, storing, fragging, and distributing the chalices. K&B enterprises does it again![/quote']

You're welcome Josh. K&B enterprises! I love it!

Archived