Sign in to follow this  
Emerald525

April Chalice group buy! Davy Jones! Five times the fun!Support your local fish store

Im in on that with u if nobody else takes the spot

I will go ahead and give the spot to the both of you since noone has chimed in! (clap) I like the attitude and this is a smoking deal on these chalice pieces!

Passing......

Okay Michael is passing that means there is one spot open. If anyone else wants to buy in for an extra spot and get 2 more picks or split and get an extra pick let me know! If anyone else wants to jump in let me know too!

one opening left!

One opening left if anyone wants to jump in on this group buy or if someone wants to have an extra spot. I will draw for positions tomorrow and let people start making their picks!(clap)(clap)

And here's the list!

Thanks for the link Josh. Using the list randomizer. Here are how the picks go. First pick is El Presidente himself!(clap)Time to go play the lottery Roy! Steve (saltfinsax) on the other hand you should keep your day job. Don't worry though if you're at the end because there is still one open spot.

1. Stylaster

2. Lewisriverfisherman

3. Napzard

4. Kris

5. Hozer21/Mohaynow 1 extra pick each!

6. Lowman

7. Mohaynow

8. Thehumanbean

9. Eviljunglenoodle

10. The GooseWhisperer

11. Fpd4308

12. Coralcrazy

13. Hozer21

14. Saltfinsax

OK that randomizer sucks. Well thats the way most my picks go anyways.

Could do like we do in fantasy football and list reverses the second time around.

But that FF and much more important than this is I am sure.

So get them picks in.

OK that randomizer sucks. Well thats the way most my picks go anyways.

Could do like we do in fantasy football and list reverses the second time around.

But that FF and much more important than this is I am sure.

So get them picks in.

LOL don't sweat it Steve. There will probably be more frags available just offering the minimum to account for any loss.

sweet ill take the two that i wanted from first round draft!!!!

Okay Roy I have you down for emerald's surf and mint mocha

Lewisriver is next but if it's ok. I'll still choose chalice 2 and 5. Thanks.

Sure that's fine as it won't affect Brandon's picks. I have you down for Shipwrecked goblins and Emerald's surf. (you don't have to call them that by the way. It's just easier for me to remember than numbers :) )

Lewisriverfisherman you're up!

Okay Kris made his picks. Next up is the open spot that Hozer and Mohaynow did. I did the random list generator again ( flipped a coin ;) ) and Hozer you're up and then Mohaynow.

Next up is Mohaynow

Okay I have you down Jose.

Mohaynow you're next. You might as well do all 3 of your picks as it won't affect Lowman at all.

Alrighty' date=' I wil go with mint mocha, smurf villiage and Emerald's surf.[/quote']

That sounded poetic. I have you down! Lowman batter up or were you a pitcher or catcher?(scratch) Either way Bob, your turn to pick!

Sorry Lowman, I forgot you already made your picks. I updated the list. Next up is thehumanbean. He's not on here much so if anyone has a way to contact him let him know he is up!

If these will be ready by the May meeting and someone could bring them down, I am in for the shipwrecked gobblins, and emeralds surf.

Thanks Gabe