Sign in to follow this  
Emerald525

TFT TECO auction SPS time!

It's auction time again! We got this lovely sps frag from TECO. It broke off in transport so Beth wanted to auction off the other half for TFT! It's called a TECO purple dream and it is lovely! Up for auction is this wysiwyg frag! all proceeds will go to TFT starting bid is 10 dollars!(clap)(clap)

DSC08665ARW.jpg

Here's a top down view of the other frag in our tank! Very nice piece with purple tips!(drooler) So come on all you sps lovers bid for a good cause!

DSC08670ARW.jpg

Auction will end Thursday at 11pm

round here, between Bellmont and Hawthorne, we call this here a little twenty-twen-twen! (can anyone name where thats from)

($20)

The movie Friday

• Like 1

Really dude?

$26

Thanks Peterock! You rock (rock2) Next penny bet Lowman and you're gonna get a red rep point!(wife)(threaten):p

Morning bump! Don't let Lowman win with his penny bets!(wife) Auction ends at 11pm tonight! Let's bid this up Ebay style! Remember all proceeds go to TFT!(clap)

Come on guys, do I hear $45?? Its for the children!!! I spent an hour and half working on the pioneer tank yesterday and the kids are loving the tank!!!

Come on guys' date=' do I hear $45?? Its for the children!!! I spent an hour and half working on the pioneer tank yesterday and the kids are loving the tank!!![/quote']

Do it for the children! And I will let the winning bidder hurl a roll of pennies at Lowman! (laugh)