Sign in to follow this  
NoobtoSalt

Chalice Group Buy

Now that the other chalice buy is done with let's get this one going. Still have some spots left and some sweet looking pieces.

For those that were waiting till may to do this you have less than a week anyways. Just add yourself to the list..

So Jesse is this going to be the May group buy? Same deal as before one frags gets auctioned off for tft?

That wasn't really the plan. I just really wanted these frags..

Since you've been running them it's up to you to ask them I guess, but the price was not based on a TFT auction.

That wasn't really the plan. I just really wanted these frags..

Since you've been running them it's up to you to ask them I guess, but the price was not based on a TFT auction.

LOL I don't care who runs them. You're pretty close by to OIAB. I just thought it would be a good thing to do since you're already doing it.

LOL I don't care who runs them. You're pretty close by to OIAB. I just thought it would be a good thing to do since you're already doing it.

I will see what I can come up with.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Bump Back to the top. I have one more interested in both. Will add them to the list when I get to a computer.

Alright at the $40 price each will have at least five eyes. I need two more people to make it happen at this price.

Waiting on one more person. I will get payment options setup tonight so they can start fragging the chalice up!

Payment info for all is set. Fragging in the next couple days then healing for a bit. Robert and cos will let me know when it's ready to be picked up.

Thanks again to all that are getting the alien eye.

Still need at least one more spot for the superman. Lets get it going