Chalice Group Buy

So there seems to be quite a few chalice nuts on the boards here and I have come across two sweet looking pieces at OIAB. If we are able to do both I'm sure we can get a great buy on the both of them. Currently I'm looking for interested parties. Once we can get enough people on board I will get a price for the one you are looking for. I'm thinking if we can get 10 people on each one we could get a reasonable size piece. Price will not exceed $40 for each piece.

Superman Chalice

1. Noobtosalt

2. Coral Crazy

3. h2odvl

4. The Humanbean

5. Northern Exsposure

6. richmkee

7. coast541

Alien Eye Chalice

1. Noobtosalt *

2. Coral Crazy *

3. h2odvl *

4. Peterock *

5. Gumby *

6. Mitchell *

7. ritchmkee *

8. coast541*

First up is a Superman Chalice

DSC_0043.JPG

DSC_0044.JPG

Second Chalice is an Alien Eye Chalice

DSC_0050.JPG

DSC_0049.JPG

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got you on the list but this may end up getting postponed. I didn't realize that it would be an issue with another group buy being started at the same time as another one. Not looking to step on anyones toes just thought these were cool and I want a frag of them.

I will keep everyone posted on the outcome.

I might be interested in one of each depending in the size of the frag

We will be holding off on this group buy till at least the begining of next month so that way the other group buy can be completed. They do have a potential buyer the chalices but I was hoping to get to it before them.

Lol well yes and no :). The initial list was an interest list as I didn't think it was fair to commit any one to it without seeing the chalices :).

I completely forgot that I even told you the other day that I wanted to be on the alternate list. I've had so much going on the past few weeks I don't remember much of anything anymore..DOH!

Archived