Bored so I played with the camera

Michael7979

Was bored so I figured I give taking a picture or two a try. So I took the camera out to the tank. Just VHO actinics on, used the flash, and some turned out OK. Hope they are worth your time!

001.jpg

002-1.jpg

Probably my best pic ever of these two guys!

003-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

PEEK-A-BOO!!

018-2.jpg

Here is my mandrain and the rock is the size of a Nerf football so it gives you an idea how big he is!

022-3.jpg

So guess how big he is??

019-2.jpg

Awsome clown tang!!! Got Rics? LOL What color are the BTA in the first pic? They look silver :)

Thats because of the flash from the camera. I guess its a green.

It is green with purple tips when under actinics. Then looks more green/gray under the MHs.

So your guess is as good as mine.

Sidenote: the little guy finally got the girl to go into the anemone sometime last night. Took him a week. Took her 3 weeks.

nice' date=' im waiting for the full tank shot :)[/quote']

Never going to happen. Can not get it all in in one shot, since I can not back up far enough.

Maybe I can do some creative left/center/right picture mash up thingy.

But most of my pictures suck! I have a degree from "The MSCSS" to prove it too. (MSCSS= Mr S Camera Skills School!) :)

Very nice Michael. Love the clown tang too! How is he? I hear they can be real aholes. I find the colors come out better if I turn off the flash. You should try that. That was one of the best tips that I got from Rick at the meeting.

What you have heard about Clown Tangs is true!

I had my actinics on and everything was BLUE without the flash.

I can do better with colors when the MHs are on but wanted to try this this morning.

What you have heard about Clown Tangs is true!

I had my actinics on and everything was BLUE without the flash.

I can do better with colors when the MHs are on but wanted to try this this morning.

Awww but clown tangs are so pretty so I could see how people would want to try with them.

Yeah I get better colors too with the MHs on.

Archived