Favia Group Buy

72ee9da0.jpg

64b9f441.jpg

So there is a amazing favia on goldenbaskets ebay auction. I see this thing selling for alot but I want some. I count over 40 eyes so here is what I was thinking. 10 people at $30 each as our maximum bid. If it sells for less i'll refund the savings to everyone. I assume it won't go up that high but wanted to be safe since it is already at $100. We'll frag it up and draw numbers who picks there pieces in what order. Then any remainder we can auction for TFT.

1)mytshall

2)Hozer21

3)reef165

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Got you marked down. I'll have people paypal me when I make sure we have enough people interested. I was the high bidder earlier today and someone came over the top of me again so I think there is someone else that really wants it.

This is the type of thing I just dont like to get involved in (no offense to anyone of course), but if Eddie had a frag of this sitting in his shop I'd be pretty sure to put down 20-40 bucks on a small chunk:) Just saying that if someone wants to put up the cash for a bigger piece I'm sure they could unload it without too much hassle. Very pretty coral...good luck to you all in winning it!

The piece looks to be 5"x4" based on the egg crate. If it comes down to it and we don't have very many people we can talk about paying more. At this point anyone is welcome to more than one spot as well.

This is the type of thing I just dont like to get involved in (no offense to anyone of course)' date=' but if Eddie had a frag of this sitting in his shop I'd be pretty sure to put down 20-40 bucks on a small chunk:) Just saying that if someone wants to put up the cash for a bigger piece I'm sure they could unload it without too much hassle. Very pretty coral...good luck to you all in winning it![/quote']

I wouldn't do this if it were zoanthids because they are hard to frag where you need to. But this is coming from a local source so we don't have to worry about it dying in shipping or anything. It'll get picked up and then we'll frag it with a nice coral saw. Favias are pretty easy to frag up.

Archived