Any other MC riders here??

fpd4308

I was wondering how many people here ride motorcycles. I know Mr. S and Lowman have bikes. I had an idea about doing a poker run for tanks for teachers maybe making the stops at various shops throughout the Portland, Vancouver and Salem area to get the cards. Maybe some of the sponsors would be willing to donate gift certs or something for prizes. Just thought I would see if there was any interest.

Doug

I know I am gonna get a lot of crap for posting this, but I sold my 2005 Harley Fatboy. I sold it because I thought it was the responsible thing to do when I had kids about three years ago. Couldn't stand not having a bike so I bought a Honda CBR1000RR. I know, I know how do you go from a Harley to a crotch rocket? Well.... I love Speed. Guess I lost my thought of being a responsible father. lol

I know I am gonna get a lot of crap for posting this' date=' but I sold my 2005 Harley Fatboy. I sold it because I thought it was the responsible thing to do when I had kids about three years ago. Couldn't stand not having a bike so I bought a Honda CBR1000RR. I know, I know how do you go from a Harley to a crotch rocket? Well.... I love Speed. Guess I lost my thought of being a responsible father. lol[/quote']

Well even though it is not a Harley 2 wheels is better than no wheels

I am not allowed to ride with Harley people. They don't wave back when I wave to them. They are stuck up!!! Doug you will need to remove all traces of Harleyness off your bike then I will ride with you. LOL I am definitely up for a ride. Bring ear plugs. I like noise!!! and cruising down the highway.

ps. Curtis, I thought you were in Vegas?

I am not allowed to ride with Harley people. They don't wave back when I wave to them. They are stuck up!!! Doug you will need to remove all traces of Harleyness off your bike then I will ride with you. LOL I am definitely up for a ride. Bring ear plugs. I like noise!!! and cruising down the highway.

ps. Curtis, I thought you were in Vegas?

No you will just have to ride well behind me and pretend you are not with me if we see other harleys....lololol. My bike should be plenty loud if you like a lot of noise.

Archived