April group buy support your local fish store!

Moving forward, is there a possibility you wait to post the group buy until the piece is actually able to be shown?

I know it sounds crazy, but............

its just a thought

It's more fun this way!(laugh)(clap) cmon reefie take a chance.....(naughty) It's not like I would really hold anyone to buying in to this group buy sight unseen. I was just simply gauging interest and I love the gambling nature of the group here!(rock2)(rock2)

I hear we will pretty much get the pieces at cost or close to cost.(clap) It's Davy Jone's way for making good for his last group buy (acan colony) that fell through even though the deal falling through was not his fault...(flame)

Go ahead whoever you were who squashed Davy Jones' last group buy ( i think I know who it was....(whistle) )! Try to stop this one!(laugh)(laugh)

It's more fun this way!(laugh)(clap) cmon reefie take a chance.....(naughty) It's not like I would really hold anyone to buying in to this group buy sight unseen. I was just simply gauging interest and I love the gambling nature of the group here!(rock2)(rock2)

I hear we will pretty much get the pieces at cost or close to cost.(clap) It's Davy Jone's way for making good for his last group buy (acan colony) that fell through even though the deal falling through was not his fault...(flame)

Go ahead whoever you were who squashed Davy Jones' last group buy ( i think I know who it was....(whistle) )! Try to stop this one!(laugh)(laugh)

Well in that case I am in as in would be(scratch)-I see my name listed as part of the original 10, I just did not want to be one of those "fish flakes" we all loathe(flame) for saying "I'll buy it" and then back out.(nono)

So this would be different then.... Unlike the last group buy where you offered me the choice to change my mind when 3 chalices died-(sad) but then flame me(wife) saying I was trying to back out of an impulse buy when you offered me the choice-DUDE(scary) WTH was that all about-DOH! Whatever...

Just busting your....(whistle)well that does not work, hmmm (family friendly so)

bustin your chops, ya, thats it, chops-(clap) bustin your chops

who loves ya sister- or should I say Bro

Back to work(enforcer)

Well in that case I am in as in would be(scratch)-I see my name listed as part of the original 10, I just did not want to be one of those "fish flakes" we all loathe(flame) for saying "I'll buy it" and then back out.(nono)

So this would be different then.... Unlike the last group buy where you offered me the choice to change my mind when 3 chalices died-(sad) but then flame me(wife) saying I was trying to back out of an impulse buy when you offered me the choice-DUDE(scary) WTH was that all about-DOH! Whatever...

Just busting your....(whistle)well that does not work, hmmm (family friendly so)

bustin your chops, ya, thats it, chops-(clap) bustin your chops

who loves ya sister- or should I say Bro

Back to work(enforcer)

Awww Brad it sounds like you were....(scratch) What's that phrase Mick likes to use....

oh yeah Butt hurt rofl

You know that Bro talk doesn't work on me(nono) That works on you!(laugh)(laugh)

I didn't bust your "corals" on the last group buy. I just could hear your voice before you even chimed in offering to get your money back! I just know you Bro! Trust me you will know when I'm busting your "corals"!(wife) You will feel it for weeks and no amount of lead underwear will protect you!(laugh)

I have you down on the list! Shall we say impulsively noncommital!(laugh)

Awww Brad it sounds like you were....(scratch) What's that phrase Mick likes to use....

oh yeah Butt hurt rofl

You know that Bro talk doesn't work on me(nono) That works on you!(laugh)(laugh)

I didn't bust your "corals" on the last group buy. I just could hear your voice before you even chimed in offering to get your money back! I just know you Bro! Trust me you will know when I'm busting your "corals"!(wife) You will feel it for weeks and no amount of lead underwear will protect you!(laugh)

I have you down on the list! Shall we say impulsively noncommital!(laugh)

Thank you my bro-ness, and if you are gonna bust my "corals"-I guess I can bust your "clam" (laugh)

Thats what it can be Bro-ness, I like it

• 2 weeks later...

FYI everyone, The chalices arrive in our tanks tomorrow night, we will get pictures up if they don't look too stressed out.

From what I hear we are getting 6 very nice chalices for you to choose from! Should be a good group buy!!

Thanks Kim and Dave for all your hard work on pulling this one together!