April group buy support your local fish store!

I just spoke to Dave from Davy Jones, this months group buy will be another chalice group buy. (clap)(clap) I have not seen pictures of the colonies but the prices should be very reasonable! I will keep you posted! Keep watching this forum!(rock2)(rock2)

Mystery cherry picked chalice group buy

1. Napzard

2. Emerald525

3. Coralcrazy (living up to the name I may add :) )

4. Hozer21 (attempting to win the biggest addict award! :) but a lot of competition for that )

5. Michael7979 (Mr. noncommital 50/50 also splits tens at the blackjack table ;) )

6. Reefnjunkie (not a confirmed yes, merely lurking in the shadows at this time anxiously awaiting pictures and prices :) )

7. Saltfinsax (when yes means no or no means yes or I don't know LOL)

8. Mohaynow (can't pass up a smoking deal even if I don't know what it is yet! :) )

9. Eviljunglenoodle (jumping on the in before seeing group buy happy bandwagon (clap) )

10. Stylaster ( you can never have too many chalices el Presidente :) )

alternate:

Lowman (depends on price and location before agreeing to stick it to the man :) )

Kris

Noobtosalt

lewisriverfisherman

fpd4308

the human bean

thegoosewhisperer

• Like 1

Sorry about that. Didnt know he was signed in instead of me.DOH!

LOL okay I will put you down Heather. LOL I have done that to Beth but she's terrified because she knows how I post on here (lol). And there's nothing wrong with a tank full of chalices. I have one of those!

Okay Jose I have you down. Gotta love all the addicts in this place (clap) (laugh) (laugh)

Well u know got to stock the new tank some how lol(laugh) & yeah a little addict DOH! But oh well could spend money on other items(nutty) (plotting) but then what would be the use (laugh)(laugh)

Don't want to buy anything while my tank doesn't want to support corals! Hoping to change its mind real soon! :)

I'm happy to hold it for you Michael if needed chalices tend to do fine in my system!

KIM-you are pure evil and your license plate supports that claim-or clam

why do you havce to do this to me-

I'll be lurking in the shadows- I dont want to back out at the last minute (laugh)

I am pure evil (laugh) I love my license plate! :). I will put you down as lurking in the shadows (laugh)