New additions to the Pioneer school! Bigger Better skimmer edition!

Emerald525

Love that sump!

So if you guys need more frags let me know. I have surplus softies in various nice shades of green, some bright red good looking macro that the clowns might nibble now and then, and dare I suggest the beloved/dreaded purple star polyps. Where there's one there's a million.

I have some birdsnest and montipora frags too, but I don't think the tank is ready yet, or is it?

Kate

Yeah I wouldn't advise doing birdnest and montipora frags at this time. Tank is still pretty new. Kate you're welcome to check out the tank and see what it needs. We already have green star polyps. We are probably going to pick up the sump this weekend and then Beth will have to replumb it and set it up next wednesday unless someone else can help out.

Beth will have to re-plumb it and set it up next Wednesday unless someone else can help out.

If that's the 20th.

I believe I'm off of work that day.I could come and Help/take orders. :)

I'll let you know for sure tomorrow night. (boss hasn't posted the work schedule yet.) :(

New sump is in!!

I went to the Pioneer school today and installed the new sump! I was lucky enough to not have to re-plumb a thing! (laugh)

I did however need to run to Rose City to get more saltwater as I miss calculated in my mind the amount of extra saltwater I would need. Nick was nice enough to donate more salt water and some more frags for the kids.

Everything seems to be doing great!

Thanks again Madmike for your awesome acrylic skills! The sump is perfect!!

a05b947e.jpg

This is the sump, testing a power outage....

cfb6b5fe.jpg

Frags donated by Nick at Rosecity!! Thank you!!

1340b392.jpg

a8155a89.jpg

4492ba97.jpg

The sump looks awesome Beth! Nice job!(rock2)

Thanks again Madmike for building the sump so quickly! Nice to not have to worry about a flood in the event of a power failure!(scary)(clap)(clap)

Thanks Vinh of Blue Ocean Marine for donating the acrylic

Thanks Nick for your donations of frags and saltwater