Sign in to follow this  
Kris

BRS Group Buy

Ok everyone I need a few things from BRS so I am going to try to put a group buy together. I know the one just ended but It seems like their is one about once a month so here we go.

1. Send me your bulkreefsupply log on email

2. And I need your last name that is attached to the above bulkreefsupply log on.

I am looking for this to start April 12th if that is enough time for everyone. And as you guys always do the points I get for arranging this BRS group buy will go to TFT.

List:

1. Kris

2. Emerald525

3. Finch6013

4. Aquaman30k

5. reefnjunkie

6. JasonH

7. bicyclebill

8. Algae

9. Lowman

10. Napzard

11. k9flash

12. tanktop74

13. Eugenereef

14. Mohaynow

15. coralreefer

16. LC Scott

17. h2odvl

18. reefcam

19. stylaster

20. TidePoo

21. epic1

22. Barelycuda

23. Harold B

We do end up doing these about once a month (laugh) . You can put me on the list Kris if you want or if you want Beth to do it she's happy to as well as she has just about everyone's email information

We do end up doing these about once a month (laugh) . You can put me on the list Kris if you want or if you want Beth to do it she's happy to as well as she has just about everyone's email information

Either way is fine with me. If Beth wants to take over that's fine.

Go ahead and add tanktop on the list too. She's the one who does the buying. I'm not sure which email she uses though.

If your name is not on the list and you have sent me a PM send it again so we make sure that I dont forget you.

Thanks Kris

Just Talked to John from BRS everyone should get their email within the next 30 minutes or so. He said it is the busiest group buy day they have ever had so that is why it is taking a while.

Kris