Sign in to follow this  
Emerald525

TFT TECO Lizard skin Auction!

It's that time again!(clap)(clap) TFT Auction time woo hoo! Up for bidding is this 1 inch frag of BPC lizard skin! This is a nice one!(drooler)(drooler)

This is one of 2 chalices donated by TECO and all funds will go to TFT. Thanks Jody. Second chalice will be up for bid soon! Keep in mind a 3/4 inch frag goes for 80 dollars on his site.

DSC08370ARW.jpg

I'm going to start bidding at 20 dollars! Remember all funds go to TFT!

When will this auction be ending??? And do you think my tax return will be here before then??? LOL

You had your chance to get this. I told you it was nice! So far winning bid is 50 dollars!

Bump for the morning crowd and auction ends.... hmmmmm I don't know...(scratch)

Look at the size of that chalice and look how beautiful it is!(drooler)

Bid is 50 dollars right now! Remember all proceeds go to TFT

The second coral is a molten lava chalice frag but there are still people who need to pick their frag up so I'm waiting on that auction. When does everyone want the auction to end? Sat night? Sunday?

Wish I could bid on this but I'm giving myself a one week time out from purchases for the tank.

Free bump

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Make it Sunday at (you choose the hour) but that should give anyone that is gone for a day or two a chance to see this.

Sunday it is how about 7pm?

Just to knock Robert of his high tank 55 smackers

Way to go Steve! Let's keep it going!

Bid up to 55 dollars now!

Bump for the morning crowd. Auction over tomorrow at 7pm! Current bid is 55 dollars to Saltfinsax!(clap) Reefit are you paying attention?

Late afternoon bump...don't miss your chance to get a sweet coral and donate to an awesome cause! Bid so far is 56! Do I hear 57.82?

And the winner is

Hozer 21 with the winning bid of 56 dollars thanks man! I knew I should have just given it to you when you were over here yesterday!(laugh)

Hozer 21 with the winning bid of 56 dollars thanks man! I knew I should have just given it to you when you were over here yesterday!(laugh)

Well yeah ur where right lol & thx I guess I'll be seeing u here in a couple days or on the weekend