Need Tank Sitter - Family Emergency!

Frank

I have a family emergency that will take me out of town for at least 2 weeks. I will be leaving next Tuesday and need someone willing to come out to keep an eye on the tank. I have a non-fish person willing to stay at my home to care for my dogs but need someone in my area for checking up on the tank and being available for emergencies if needed.

I have an Apex that alerts me to major issues. If anyone is in my area (Tigard) and willing to help out please let me know ASAP. Just give me a call or shoot me a PM....Thanks!

Frank 503.969.2008

Where abouts in Tigard? I work Mon-Friday 8am to 6pm or so but could possibly swing by on my way home from work to check/top off stuff. But could for sure be on call for emergencies. I am not the most experienced reefer but can follow directions well LOL!!!

Frank-

I also work in Tigard Mon-Friday - about 5 min from your place - maybe we could split/alternate days. I could probably manage a weekend day also. Also not an expert reef keeper but I can walk and chew bubblegum at the same time. PM if needed.

Might have a house sitter but she knows nothing about fish tank making a list for her might just need someone to stop every couple to make sure every thing looks right...

A list of phone numbers for her would be great just in case there is a problem...

Well I know your dogs like me, unlike that rabid monster that Beth and Kim have (sorry girls I guess no more "911" calcium reactor calls to you 2, maybe I need to return the key-(laugh))

Frank you can put my number down as well and I can swing by during the week when I am out on the westside.

I hope all is well (as good as can be) with the emergency you mention.

Do you still want me to swing by tomorrow with the GFO?

So we have a house sitter and all should be good but would like to give her some phone numbers that she can call if need or that I can call to have you go over and just check up on the tank....

Thanks for you help guys....