Some clam-eye candy

ShaunMonahan

Isnt that strange though how they totally change color-Top down Green through the side Blue (to me) very nice regardless-I really like the GTD maximas, the ones where they are almost orange. I had a beauty that I murdered when trying to dose vodka.

i realize now vodka belongs in my stomach not my tank (laugh)

What is/was GTD?

Ah vodka, yes- in stomach is much better than in clam/reef tank. It's funny to hear vodka as a de-nitrate fuel, as going way back denitrators were sold and used grain alcohol like gin. I don't think the bacteria cares either way.

What is/was GTD?

Ah vodka, yes- in stomach is much better than in clam/reef tank. It's funny to hear vodka as a de-nitrate fuel, as going way back denitrators were sold and used grain alcohol like gin. I don't think the bacteria cares either way.

Gold tear drop-or at least that is what I had bought them as. I am pretty sure the vodka dosing killed it, my skimmer may not have been doing a good enough job-dunno but that is what I figured

pictures+015.jpg

ATEARDROP%20%20GOLD.jpg

Gold tear drop-or at least that is what I had bought them as. I am pretty sure the vodka dosing killed it' date=' my skimmer may not have been doing a good enough job-dunno but that is what I figured[/quote']

That bottom pictured maxi is ridicules colored - That has to be disappointing to loose. I had one similar many years ago and sold it to some guy on the East Coast.

teardrop_Clam-1.jpg