Pictures from the Meeting!

Emerald525

For those of you who missed the meeting.. Thanks Matt Pedersen!

Special thanks to

Barelycuda for making this all happen and for donating the platinum clowns

Randy Reed for the reef nutrition donation. I am well stocked now!(rock2)

Nuri Fisher for the PE mysis! I just used it today!

Garrett for donating the Ponape birdnest and frag plugs

TECO for the monti cap

Great Barrier Reef, OIAB, Upscales and Westside and Coral Reef Pet Center for their gift certificates

Matt Pedersen for the books and presentation

Shane for supplying the facility at such short notice

Krux and Mohaynow for the TFT donations (thanks for bringing them to me Michael)

and all the other board members who were working behind the scenes to make this happen!

A percentage of the raffle will go to Reefer Dan's family (the fellow reefer who tragically died in an auto accident leaving his wife and newborn baby)(sad)

Matt Pedersen getting ready for the presentation. Kate trying to explain to him how in the FW world the meetings always start late!(laugh)

IMG_0081.jpg

That's Shane and El Presidente helping out Matt

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

People slowly starting to get here before the meeting. Me hoping all the people I have coral for show up..(scary)

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

First lecture nice overview Matt(clap)(clap)

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

Disclaimer: We were not really given free Lightning Maroon clownfish...:p

IMG_0086.jpg

All you need is a bucket!

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

Recommended reading for all you fish breeders!

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

For those who think books are too low tech!;)

IMG_0111.jpg

Break between meetings Beth's coffee finally kicked in and explaning our road trip to TECO yesterday!

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

These two obviously checking out the forum!(laugh)

IMG_0121.jpg

From the bottom to top and left Mark, Frank, Saltinfisax, Racefan

IMG_0124.jpg

Second presentation:

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

Electrokate's basement

IMG_0131.jpg

Our own , Fish's fishroom

IMG_0136.jpg

And of course Barelycuda!

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

Matt Pedersen's fish room don't worry the drink is for the fish it puts them in the mood... (laugh)

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

Raffle time thanks Reef Nutrition! Your products rock! Thanks PE mysis I use these all the time!(clap)(clap) We are well stocked with food now!(rock2)

IMG_0148.jpg

This is a newer product called mysis feast

IMG_0150.jpg

Crack for tangs and apparently people too. Randy Reed and Electrokate were eating this out of the jar! I told Beth I would pay her 50 dollars to eat it but she refused!(laugh) H20dvl was all over that bet!(laugh)

IMG_0151.jpg

Tangs apparently go nuts for this too

IMG_0152.jpg

Did I mention Beth wins raffles! Here's what we won plus 5 packs of PE mysis Not bad for 60 dollars in raffle tickets. For every 20 bucks in tickets you got one mysis pack

IMG_0153.jpg

We won one of the books!(clap)(clap)Coralcrazy won the other one!

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

Wegotjs won the platinum clown pair that everyone was going for! Congrats Jon! (clap)(clap)

This was an awesome meeting! Thanks everyone for making this happen on such short notice!

Kim,

Thanks for the awesome pictorial summary of the meeting. I am still stoked that we were finally able to pull it off. I have been talking to Matt for almost 1-1/2 yrs now about coming out and to be able to hang out with him all weekend was icing on the cake. He is my Fish Jordan :). I also wanted to thank Randy Reed and Nuri Fisher for the huge donations for the club's raffle today. :)

Well in the spirit of the meeting I came home and hatched about 400 clarkii clowns :) I'll grab a few pics tomorrow. Nice hatch now off to bed cause I didn't get much sleep over the weekend. I think I was up with Matt til almost 2:00 this morning talking fish while he tweaked his fish room presentations.....

Well in the spirit of the meeting I came home and hatched about 400 clarkii clowns :) I'll grab a few pics tomorrow. Nice hatch now off to bed cause I didn't get much sleep over the weekend. I think I was up with Matt til almost 2:00 this morning talking fish while he tweaked his fish room presentations.....

I have 3 B/W's (One from you), 2 Cinnamons (also one from you), and one lonely Clarkii. (Hint, Hint) Funny thing is I mentioned to Doran on the way home that maybe you will have Clarkiis by the next Clownhouse meeting.

Thanks to everyone who made this meeting happen.(clap) Brought a newb with us today and he wants to try to breed bangais now. Going to spend many days reading the new book and maybe I will try to breed my lions now. Also thanks Robert for the donation of the gc. We cashed our winnings in right after the meeting on a nice dragon pipefish. This was the most informative meeting we have attended and definately got us thinking about how we are going to set up are new fish room. ( Like we need anymore tanks.(nutty)) Thanks to all who donated and now I think Kim and Beth should be banned from all raffles! (plotting)(laugh)

Rick,

I should definitely have clarkii's ready before then. The next clownhouse meeting will be in September.

Sounds great.

Here are some of the pics I took to add to the collection. I think I was able to get pictures of everyone there. If not I apologize.

IMG_0980.JPG

IMG_0982.JPG

IMG_0984.JPG

IMG_0991.JPG

IMG_0992.JPG

IMG_0994.JPG

IMG_0997.JPG

IMG_1001.JPG

IMG_1011.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

IMG_1017.JPG

IMG_4288.JPG

Thought we got out of the pictures but you got us Rick. Thanks for taking pics Rick and Kim.
LOL, I checked through my pics just to make sure I had both of you in one. Your welcome, I need the practice as I have a wedding to shoot here pretty quick and I'm using new equipment.

Rick you do take amazing pictures and were able to get me taking picture of you taking a picture LOL!

Thanks, LOL, I couldn't resist getting that pic when the chance arose.

My daughter sure enjoyed the meeting. The way she was talking I wouldn't be surprised if she tried breeding fish in a couple of buckets.