Oregon Coast Aquarium

racefan

I'm going to the coast on the morning of April 20th to go collecting for my coldwater tank. There is a -1.7 tide that morning at about 9am so it should be a pretty good day for collecting. I'll probably be near Garibaldi around 7am, so if anyone is interested give me a ring :D

Or if you have any great spots for collecting that you can recommend (that aren't in marine gardens or research reserves ;) ) let me know.

I have never recieved any call/email back from anyone there after the intial email.

I was told they only do tours for "educational" groups. I tried to explain to them that that is why we love to go there do to the mass size of all their systems and that we can learn from what they have had work and not work. But that didn't seem to get any attention from anyone.

I promise that I will attempt to talk to someone on Monday when they should be around. Since there still seems to be interest I'll give it one more shot!