Happy Birthday Tanktop74!

Emerald525

Beth is driving and I'm killing time :). We got some nice stuff from Garrett!

She finally got her flame fairy wrasse (clap) and some nice live rock and a chromis for tft as well as a ponape bn that will be raffled tomorrow.

Bigjohnwoody being the addict that he is hopped on the shortbus in Roseburg (laugh) and we got some nice stuff from Jody!

We have everyones chalice frags, Brad I have your stuff, mytshall I have yours as well as Hozer and some tft donations to be auctuoned off soon! Bobkat I have ur stuff too as well as everyone who bought from Gabe!

Whew what a crazy fun day! Off to Eugenereefers house now!

Wow we may have had taco bell for lunch but Eugenereefer made quite the meal for us! Thanks upinder Beth got her nice birthday dinner!

I haven't had Indian food in forever and it was awesome! Chicken curry, rice , chocolate covered strawbwerries!

I just knew I got off the short bus too soon DOH! I had an awesome day thanks again guys for letting me tag along. I got all the stuff in the tank and I can still see my rock, so I am planning my next trip to get more (laugh). (Thank God my wife never reads this forum)