WOW!!!!

jgf86123

I was on ReefBuilders tonight and came across an article on the Tiger Angel, and someone had linked to this build in the comments and I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor....I haven't checked to see just how many gallons it is, but it's a 26,000 liter Marine Pond....

http://www.marineaquariumsa.com/showthread.php?t=1087

This thing is simply unreal, and the amount of fish, over 400, is just astounding.

Enjoy...

Oh, an it's in South Africa lol, so any ideas about going to see it, well, get your passport ready LOL.

Not something I would enjoy...1) Gotta go outside to enjoy it 2) only get to see it from top down 3) trash, leaves (etc) always ready to contaminate it 4) would actually need to get in it alot (I would think) to clean or work on things...if it had a basement "window" that looked in on it that might make it more appealing....

It is amazing but for me, not in a good way....

Don't mean to be so negative but alot of what I enjoy about this hobby is lost in that...

DrMerle

Not something I would enjoy...1) Gotta go outside to enjoy it 2) only get to see it from top down 3) trash, leaves (etc) always ready to contaminate it 4) would actually need to get in it alot (I would think) to clean or work on things...if it had a basement "window" that looked in on it that might make it more appealing....

It is amazing but for me, not in a good way....

Don't mean to be so negative but alot of what I enjoy about this hobby is lost in that...

DrMerle

I share alot of those same thoughts.