I'm the new guy

k9flash

Hey guys, thought since I had been picking your brains lately I should at least go through the formality of saying howdy.

Me and my wife have been in the hobby since we were first married, good lord 20 years ago. We started with a 29 gal fish only system and later moved up to a 55 gal LPS tank. We loved it but as we were young and strapped for budget we mickey moused many of the systems and always struggled with keeping things just right.

With some work changes and travelling we were forced to give away our stock and put our hobby on hold. Our daughters FOWLR tank rekindled our passion and with our lives back to a stable place we have begun the undertaking of a new reef. Doing it the right way this time.

I appreciate all your help. You guys have been such a wealth of help to us and I look forward to a lengthy partnership with you all. I hope to someday learn enough to pass it on to the next group of noobs. (laugh)