Reef Tank

Guest thundar

Guest thundar

I am currently considering selling my three year established 90 gallon reef tank. I have over 200 pounds of Live rock. There are many different type coral and fish. This tank is for advanced aquarist only. The tank is located in Oakdale Louisiana and you must pick it up there. I will send pictures upon request to your email address. Some of the equipment include Chiller, VHO lighting with 660 icecap ballast, 30 Gallon Sealife under tank sump, heaters, Protein skimmer,Two 4MDQX Little Giant pumps, Automatic top off water pump, Aqua Ultraviolet UV sterilizer, Two maxi jet 1200 pump, Two Rio 2500 pump and some Kent salt. You can contact me personally at my 1(318)215-9291 after 5:00 pm. For the complete set-up I am asking $1980.00. The rock and coral and reef janitors is worth that alone. You can look at it upon arrival and make your decision then.

Man I would love to be a new member and be welcomed like this. Welcome to PNWMAS.ORG and good luck on selling your setup. Too bad to hear that your breaking it down. Let us know if you part out and ship some stuff. Later Ryan