dosing question?

hotshot1133

Just wondering if there is a special way to switch from one to the other. Ive been dosing with britewell aquatics 2 part plus mg at about 15 ml a day on 34 gallons of just the two part with stats at 450 cal, 1350 mg and alk at 9 for over a year

Just stated dosing with the 2 part plus mg from brs and it seem like im adding at least triple the amout of alk mg and cal with the stats still lowering.

So my question is this.

If you have changed from anything to brs dosing chemicals has the amount of the doses changed tons and has the cal alk and mg had some larger swings?

Thanks for ur advice

• 2 weeks later...

I just started BRS 2 part a month ago from just Kalk. I followed the BRS instructions to get my Alk and Calcium levels to where I wanted them (which was heavy dosing over a couple of days), and now am just doing the recommended amount they show on their website (.2 to .3 ml/gal each for softies and light LPS) daily. Working like a charm so far, but I don't have a heavy calcium load. I don't know that it makes sense to compare dosage amounts between two different products; you should simply be looking at the dosage amount the BRS Reef Calculator says to start from and adjust from there.