What happened to KUFO

rgrcrain

WHOA...That is too weird, we just got back from Vegas today and comming home I found the same thing, got back to econo parking and started my car and was like, wait a minute, is this 101.1 KUFO???? I don't know what happened, but IT SUCKED!!! I don't get the station where I live, only when I am in portland, but as soon as we are close to portland I turn to it, I too am curious what is going on with it.

By the way, where did you stay....we where there from Sunday till today, just got back....it was such nice weather, sunny and 80+...and when the pilot stated this morning that it was like 40 something and raining, my heart sank...I didn't want to leave...Too bad I didn't know you where there too, it would have been cool to meet up and have a drink or something...

I am going to start a new thread of a couple of pics of the Shark Reef exhibit that is at the Mandaley Bay....

Last year my wife and I stayed at encore and walked up to the tropicana then decided to have dinner at the haufbrahaus then all the way back to encore. Lets just say it was a good thing we had a really nice suite. Otherwise I would have been in the dog house more. But we had three fat tuesday drinks that day too..lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Yeah it never really says why it is gone.

Just really sad to think that Ptown is the 23rd or 24th media market in the US and it can not have a rock station on the dial.

If you can pick it up 101.5 outta Eugene is the same sort of station. They have Bob and Tom in the morning and the Donkey Show in the afternoons.

A few of the stations here were down for several days after that wind storm.

I HATE the Bob & Tom show. It annoys me to no end how they have to laugh OVER the songs/comedy acts. I don't want to hear those people laughing, i want to hear what they are laughing at!

Just my opinion. But KUFO has been going down hill for years. They shut down the station a while ago and totally revamped it. Which in my opinion made it worse. I have not tuned into the station since the change. 'cause I could not stand any of the DJs. I dont really think we need another FM talk station as I do like music. But we dont need another KUFO either. I will just continue enjoying the oldies station while I work.

Kufo had jumped the shark a few months ago when they changed to playing more classic rock. We didn't need a third classic rock station. I still haven't changed my preset to another station yet. I am hoping that Alpha Broadcasting and all of their millions of dollars will set us up with a good station. I HATE that jack-off Lars Larson and the rest of those talk show idiots. It just sucks!

When they canned everyone a little over a year ago and brought it all the "outside talent" it got terrible. I stopped listening, weekends were not bad because they just played music. To bad, I have listened to kufo since I first moved up here in like 1990.

A few of the stations here were down for several days after that wind storm.

I HATE the Bob & Tom show. It annoys me to no end how they have to laugh OVER the songs/comedy acts. I don't want to hear those people laughing, i want to hear what they are laughing at!

Not that I'm a Bob and Tom fan I was just saying. But at least 101.5 plays metal!!

(rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2) (rock2)

I would assume(oh oh) that there is enough of a call for Metal/Hard Rock music that someone will pick up where KUFO left off. I never really liked it after the so called reformat. I think Kid Chis is just a Howard Stearn wanna be(nothing original out of his mouth) & Ricker, I can't stand the way he talked(I hope he does not go back to KISW in Seattle) I had satellite radio but did not really care for it vs money it costs. Oh well load up on CD's in the meantime.