pantherguy30 - 36/37 polyps

bace - 26 polyps

CoralCrazy -

Mohaynow - 26 polyps

Topher - 50 plus polyps

gawf4fun -

mytshall -

Smann - 24 polyps but still needs a picture

We are still awaiting numbers and pictures from a few others including myself. I've been busy the past few days and will not get around to this tonight either. I posted in the first thread that everyone has till the 5th of July and that's what I'm sticking with. As for the prizes, We have quite a few prizes and each winner get's one prize. The first prize winner (unless they are crazy) will get the lord acan colony. This should not have been picked up yet even though I think we all know who the winner is. I will arrange for pickup and notify the shops that were a part of this growout so there is no confusion about who gets what. After the first prize you get your choice of one of the prizes that are posted in the first thread. I am also thowing in two additional frags of my own, One is a two polyp red hawaiian ppe frag and a frag of Pink and Gold Djitons. That gives everyone in the group a prize except for one. I will come up with another frag from my tank as long as everyone posts up so everyone get's something additionally for sticking through this for the past three months with me. It's been fun but I don't think I will run another one of these for awhile.

Final Numbers

Noobtosalt -

bace - 26 polyps

CoralCrazy -

Mohaynow - 26 polyps

Topher - 50 plus polyps

gawf4fun -

mytshall -

We are still awaiting numbers and pictures from a few others including myself. I've been busy the past few days and will not get around to this tonight either. I posted in the first thread that everyone has till the 5th of July and that's what I'm sticking with. As for the prizes, We have quite a few prizes and each winner get's one prize. The first prize winner (unless they are crazy) will get the lord acan colony. This should not have been picked up yet even though I think we all know who the winner is. I will arrange for pickup and notify the shops that were a part of this growout so there is no confusion about who gets what. After the first prize you get your choice of one of the prizes that are posted in the first thread. I am also thowing in two additional frags of my own, One is a two polyp red hawaiian ppe frag and a frag of Pink and Gold Djitons. That gives everyone in the group a prize except for one. I will come up with another frag from my tank as long as everyone posts up so everyone get's something additionally for sticking through this for the past three months with me. It's been fun but I don't think I will run another one of these for awhile.

who you talkin about , willis?

Final Numbers

Noobtosalt -

bace - 26 polyps

CoralCrazy -

Mohaynow - 26 polyps

Topher - 50 plus polyps

gawf4fun -

mytshall -

The first prize winner (unless they are crazy) will get the lord acan colony.

this is what i am talking about.... who you calling crazy?

Current standing but still need pictures from two of you that have posted up counts. We also need to decide who is going to win the third/fourth place spot since it's a tie. Technically bace had less polyps as Mohaynow posted that he had 6 polyps and a nub at the begining. I'm thinking that bace is the winner but look at your frags closely and get back to me on any extra growth till tomorrow...........

Topher - 50 plus polyps (guess thats what happens when you have a really dirty tank....(laugh))

Mohaynow - 26 polyps

bace - 26 polyps

gawf4fun - 11/12 polyps still needs a picture

Noobtosalt - 10 polyps 1 baby

CoralCrazy -

mytshall -

Here's pics of my unhappy little campers. Sorry for the poor quality photos. It's got 11 polyps with several nubs. Not a particularly strong entry...lol(laugh)

growoutpic2-1.jpg

growoutpic3.jpg

Thanks for the contest all. I enjoyed the fact that I made it to the end.

Mark

Steve, I counted 28 polyps on your frag man. And as far as bace and myself being tied I have no problem giving bace the leading spot. And a huge thank you to everyone that made this possible. Thanks to the sponsors that donated prizes, and thanks to Jesse for getting this together. Also congratulations Chris and David very nice growth! If anyone need a grower for a group buy you two will always get my vote! This was a lot of funa and I cannot wait for the next one. Hmmmm maybe I should frag up my huge chunk of candy apple reds for another goc?

I'm I allowed a final post? I'm counting as high as 28 right now. sorry for the blurry pics I recently moved and can't find my camera also I'm a poor photographer.

pissed off:

Photo0222.jpg

slightly less pissed off:

Photo0224.jpg

UPDATED LIST:

Topher - 50 plus polyps (guess thats what happens when you have a really dirty tank....)

Smann - 28 polyps

bace - 26 polyps

Mohaynow - 26 polyps

gawf4fun - 11 polyps

Noobtosalt - 10 polyps 1 baby

mytshall -

CoralCrazy - lost everything in her reef tank. Sorry to hear the news Heather...(sad)

Prize's will be distributed within the next week or so.

As cool as it is to see the growth I think that it would only be fair to have the first posting be the final. Otherwise everyone else should get a shot and that would just drag this thing out even more. I have learned one thing for sure. I will start spot feeding my zoas more frequently. I started to do that this last month and thats when they took off growing.

As cool as it is to see the growth I think that it would only be fair to have the first posting be the final. Otherwise everyone else should get a shot and that would just drag this thing out even more. I have learned one thing for sure. I will start spot feeding my zoas more frequently. I started to do that this last month and thats when they took off growing.

Right on, let us know the standings and when we can choose our prizes. Thanks again for managing all this. I was serious too about doing another one in a few months with my candy apple reds if anyone is interested, I could do about 15 spots.

Here is a list of the prizes not in any specific order

Lord Acan Colony (Grand Prize unless Chris is crazy, yes I said it again)

Maxi Carpet from TPA (if you win you will need to PM Garrett and make arrangements)

Boogyman Chalice (This is at Beth/Kims Place)

TECO Joker Favia (PM ME for it)

BRS 2 part kit (PM ME for it)

Some random zoas from my tank (some are fragged some are not)

If you end up trying to get stuff from me, it might be a bit to get them as I might have to leave town at a moments notice with some sick family (just an FYI).