any ideas

reefboy

just curious if anyone might be able to have a answer to a prob iv had the last couple years in my neighborhood during july during the week before then a month after its like a war zone now dont get me wronge i like to light and blow sh@#$#t up like any other red blooded male but when stuff still going off in august kind of irratating and i dont mind the week before or even week after but enough is enoughDOH! what burns me is two local cops live in my nieghbor hood too but im gessing there joining in on the fun because it hasnt stoped any ideas ive thought about joining in but my luck is thats ware the cops will show up because ill make big bangs:D

I don't know what to tell you, but I feel your pain. When we had the misfortune of living in Springfield people would start in with the fireworks a month early and keep firing them off until they ran out. And I firmly believe that they went to every store in the area and bought all of the discount fireworks because it would go on and on and on...

I can't believe the cops let that go on! What I really can't believe is that some people aren't on their best behavior with them living in the neighborhood. Heck, I'd be afraid of Johnny Law pounding on my door for the suspicious blue light emanating from my garage!

I know Medford is pretty dry in the summer... you might be able to report fireworks being shot off when there is a fire danger warning in effect.

This is why I enjoy living in the rainy part of Oregon (Jay and I used to live in Medford). The darned neighbors stay inside when it's raining! laugh

Got any suggestions for idiots who drive up and down and up and down and up and down the street on their frickin' dirtbike? One of these days I'm going to hide in the bushes with a bow and arrow and try to shoot the arrow into the spokes! (wife)

Stacy

just curious if anyone might be able to have a answer to a prob iv had the last couple years in my neighborhood during july during the week before then a month after its like a war zone now dont get me wronge i like to light and blow sh@#$#t up like any other red blooded male but when stuff still going off in august kind of irratating and i dont mind the week before or even week after but enough is enoughDOH! what burns me is two local cops live in my nieghbor hood too but im gessing there joining in on the fun because it hasnt stoped any ideas ive thought about joining in but my luck is thats ware the cops will show up because ill make big bangs:D

If you are trying to stop illegal noisemakers(firecrackers, cherry bombs, M-80s) and cops wont help, call your local Fire Dept.

...although if your neighbors get stuck with heavy fines, you may be making enemies doing so.(brick) (hitme)

Got any suggestions for idiots who drive up and down and up and down and up and down the street on their frickin' dirtbike? One of these days I'm going to hide in the bushes with a bow and arrow and try to shoot the arrow into the spokes! (wife)

Stacy

Check with your city ordinances and see what the laws are.

It looks like even places like San Bernadino County, Calif., that I remember having lots of wide open desert space for riding, are even having similar problems now.

http://www.vvdailypress.com/2004/109992199363391.html

(arrow in the spokes idea sound good... I always like those coyote/roadrunner type tactics):D

yea ill look into it im not trying to ruin there fun but if there still doing it a week after the fourth this year its time to make some calls. thanks for info and as far as the moto bikes get the cops invoveled its illegal to ride dirt bikes on county roads unless they r a induro which has lights and turn siganls

if not there braking the law.

Hmm nothing a water cannon can't fix!!! Maybe filled with gas? Try blowing something up now punk!! LOL

Stacy are they bicycles or motocycles?

Motorcycles. Hey! I like the water cannon idea! I finally have a use for that stupid Dolphin 8800 that Jay bought and discovered that there is indeed such a thing as TOO MUCH flow! laugh

Stacy

Yes, try nice... then make a spike strip for the noisy speeders and a water cannon/potato gun for the fireworks people. you could always get some morters and aim them down the street in the general direction of the noise... that would get their attention...