Hello everyone

tonymarcus1117

Hi all I'm new to saltwater and new to the forum I have a 36 gal. bowfront about 3" of substrate, 40 lbs. of l.r. marineland hob filter, eshopps hob skimmer, and compact flourescents. in the tank I have 2 maroon clowns, a coral beauty, a marbled blenny, and a very small niger trigger, also some fox coral, starburst zoas, and green tip branching hammer coral. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I am already on the lookout for a larger tank this is really addicting ! LOL

Welcome to the addiction!!! Sounds like you have started much the way many of us did ;)

What are your plans for your upgrade? How large, equipment plans? Going to run Halides, T-5's, CF's, LED's, Plasma, Combo? Just remember that the bigger the better in terms of both stability, ease of care, and what you can put in it. Get the right equipment the first time so that you don't have to spend tons later. Do lots of research. This is a great community and will be super helpful for you, welcome!!! Now I wanna see pics :)