$10 Frags...

reefgeek84

I have some frags that I got from Reefermadness, when I ordered a frag pack from them...I also have a couple of peices I fragged off a couple of my colonies...The pics do not do the frags any justice...They are roughly 1.5".

Here are a few pics, let me know if you have any questions...

A couple of the mother colonies

mc2.jpg

This one is fully deep, deep blue...I guess my Blueberry acro

MC1.jpg

This one is bright yellow with Fuzzy polyps and orange tips...

frags1.jpg

Up close of a few of the frags to show PE...

The bumpy nodoas is 15 bucks, it is a big frag and fairly rare...

frags.jpg

The frags...

Ill take the bumpy nodoas(never heard of it though...lol)' date=' and 2 frags of your blueberry[/quote']

I doubt it makes a difference, but the bumpy one is a Montipora Undata, not a monti nodosa...Sorry.

Alright, I will be at the meeting at the start but will not be staying around...I will bring those to you, you can just bring the cash then.

Hey geek whats left? Later Ryan

The cool fuzzy yellow orange tipped acro... Light pink monti (base is pink, poylps dull purple), Birght green branching/plating monti, Light blue acro (small frag) and a couple browned out acros with bright purple polyps, some parts of the acros are coming back a bright green...

Let me know if you are interested.

oh.. btw.. i'll take just about anything you have

tax check came in.. and boy was it a doozy! :p

You let me know what you want and I will bring it...I also have a pinks birdsnest.

Let me know...

You can come by tomorrow between 11:00 and 12:30...Nyles will be coming over and Impur may be coming as well....Just let me know and you have a PM from me.

So this is what I have so far....

Fly guy= $35

1-Monti Undata

2-Blue Berry

Nu2reef-n= $20

2- Blue Berry

Nyles= $10

1- Blue Berry

Impur= $20

1- Blue Berry

1- Yellow Acro

CCR=

Not sure what he wants....

Blueberry is gone....Still have alot, look at the pic of the frags...There are still some good ones left...