My 120 SPS

JonBoy

Thankyou posting pics of your 150 motivated me to post pics of mine, im always trying to get more color out of my tri color, and garf but its a losing battle. Now its just a waiting game to let them grow. Anyone have any secrets for super growth lol?

As far as ideas it was trial and error for me i let my kh drop to 5 and rtn my huge green birdsnest before i found out i needed to dose and now im dosing 4 oz a day of BRS cal and alk. Just go slow and dont try to change too many things at once. Im still learning and reading the forums is the best place to learn, example i just recently read about flow i didnt realize it needs to be at 40x turn over rate for SPS tanks, mine was only 20x so always learning things.

I may have to switch if my dosing starts getting out of hand, how often do you dose aminos and how much, I just started them again I'm doing about 7 drops 3 times a week

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

With the aminos I dose between 1/2 and 3/4 ml a day and 7 drops of the pro skimmer daily. I also add lugols iodine weekly, Kent Strontium/molybenium as directed, Coral vite as directed and Reef nutrition's Oyster feast about 10 ml daily. About twice a week I add Brightwell Zooplanktos.

not sure if I spelled all those correctly.

Other than that.....(laugh)

• 5 months later...