Big News

Mr S

Greetings everyone. After much contemplation and various situations coming into my life I am going to retire from 33 years of teaching. With that said I am also going to resign from the TFT program. Once I no longer have a classroom I will have no place to store all of the TFT stuff. I would like to see TFT go in the following directions:

1. A person in the Portland/Vancouver area should be in charge

2. A paypal account should be set up for TFT

3. Person in charge should have either a tank designated for TFT live organisms or work out some kind of credit/trade value at a local LFS

I plan on selling/auctioning all of the various stuff that has been donated to the TFT and give the proceeds back to the club for future TFT. I will also give the club back the nano tank they donated. My large cube I will ask the person who donated it to me if they want it back. Livestock and Liverock I will sell and also give money donation to the TFT program. Everything is happening pretty fast at this point so if you have helpful suggestions or thoughts please let me know. I have had a great time being in charge of the program and cannot thank you enough all the people and LFS's that have been so helpful.

ps. I still plan on staying in the club. I will have one tank at home (finally) that as you probably know, will only have zoos in it. (and a few beneficial fish)

Wow Roger' date=' sorry to hear that......[b']A Zoa only tank.....Man that's to bad[/b]!

:)

Oh, congratulations on your retirement, 33 years thats quite the service!

Thanks for all your work on TFT!

Dang......I can you tell go back a ways, that funny though

congrats Roger, I'm afraid what my tank would be like if I was not working 15000 gallons-I would convert my garage into an inwall-LOL

Thanks for all you have done for the TFT program, I hope they find someone that enjoys the hobby as much