March meeting with Matt Pedersen!

stylaster

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I counted 42 when it started and 5-10 more showed up after that. 1 speaker and two out of town sponsors are included in those numbers. Totally forgot but we should have asked if there we peeps from any other clubs there today.

Yeah I blew that one. Could have asked when they bought raffle tickets.

Great meeting, If someone wrote down or if there are pics, could you post a list of the books Matt talked about

Thanks

There is a thread of pictures Steve that has some pictures of those books Emerald took them. I have some, (maybe), haven't gone thru my pics yet.

There is a thread of pictures Steve that has some pictures of those books Emerald took them. I have some' date=' (maybe), haven't gone thru my pics yet.[/quote']

I didn't get pictures of all of them

There was one that is out of print by Joyce Wilkerson with Clownfish in the title but electrokate said it was at seahorsesource.com.

There was another book by Matt Wittenrich. I'm not sure if I took a picture of that one.

Here's the link again

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthr...tures-from-the...

I didn't get pictures of all of them

There was one that is out of print by Joyce Wilkerson with Clownfish in the title but electrokate said it was at seahorsesource.com.

There was another book by Matt Wittenrich. I'm not sure if I took a picture of that one.

Here's the link again

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthr...tures-from-the...

Just got a call this morning and Seahorsesource is not able to get the Clownfish book anymore - their supplier is just referring people to Amazon.

Just swingin' by to say thanks again to you all for bringing me out - arguably it was even more of a treat for me than it was for all of you! ;)

Also again have to say thanks to Reef Nutrition and Piscene for the exceptionally generous donations they made to PNWMAS to help with pulling this event together - they already make exceptional products but as I posted on the other thread and said at the meeting, these are two companies who support the hobby in ways you probably won't even ever know. These are the kinds of companies I have no hesitation "endorsing" and as most folks know, my opinion is NEVER for sale - these guys deserve your business!

Anyone has breeding questions, well, ya know where to find me!