Customer review.

Nyles

I purchased a bit of stuff from DRSfostersmith.com and one of the items that showed up was defective. (pinpoint ph monitor) I called tonight and they where more than happy to ship out another probe and a return label for the old. No questions asked. Just thought I would share my experience.

Of all things I call this late at night and nice polite people answer quickly and deal with it without a circus of transfers and other BS, plus they where actually open. VERY COOL.

They are the BEST online retailer, same with thier livestock sites, liveaquaria.com and etropicals.com, I've had other companies ask for pictures of the dead fish with your ID next to them, or to ship em back in a ziplock bag with salt and all kinds of stuff, and never a refund always a credit. but when I got a fish from them and it wasn't alive I called them and they said "okay, don't worry, would you like a credit to use at any of our stores, or a refund to your card". I almost died! It was that simple, and I didn't have to wait for a credit to be issued, when I placed an order 10 min later they added the credit to the order on thier own.

I could go on and on and on about them and how great they have been to me over the years, I've been ordering through them for 10 years now since they were petswarehouse, and I will always look to them first for almost all of my pet needs (and we've got alot of pets)

I agree. F & S rocks. Zero questions on any issues...they just take care of it.

I buy all of my salt from them.......6 buckets of reef crystals to my door for $224 bucks. One time i had a bucket that had a precarious dent in it at the top of the bucket. Just one little tiny clump in the top of the bucket and they had a new bucket to my door within a few days...and of course didnt want the original one back.

Their online help desk can take care of any issues within minutes.

Ive neve ordered any livestock from them.......but i have heard great thigns as wll on that end.

I've ordered fish, live rock, plants, inverts and corals frags them, always nice and healthy (except that one that didn't handle shipping stress), and the captive grown corals I've goten have all looked like the picture, unlike someplaces that show you one color and send you another (thank you photoshop)