• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do we have a reporting thread somewhere or are people posting here. I have a 4x2x2 120g tank with dual 250 artemis bulbs that were about 3 months old and the lumatek elite hoods. So I was very surprised with the results I had gotten from using the meter. I have attached a picture and the numbers that I received. What was surprising was how directional the hoods that I was using were. I had heard from sunlight that they were very focused but thought that there would be more spread on them. I had very little light in the middle and now need to rearrange. I also let a buddy run a test. He had a new bulb and a 6 month old bulb and it lost about 20% in that amount of time.

Tank.jpg

Sending a PM to Pantherguy30 for check out

Since we are waiting on David-(scratch) how about I stop by tomorrow and grab it for 90 minutes-(whistle)

I can be at your place at 9am or earlier if you want-(clap)

meter can be gone and back before most of these peeps get out of bed

Like to see the par on the LED's (laugh)

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about closing the reservation for the North area for a while. After the last member in the list returns the meter, I would like to send it down to our central and southern oregon friends for a while. What do you guys think?