Sign in to follow this  
Emerald525

March group buy.....Support your local fishstore!

It's March and working on another group buy... the March store will be... (Rim) (Rim) (Rim) ...........................

TECO!!!!!(clap)(rock2)

I know Iknow... technically Jody is 4 hours away but I consider him local and he has been an awesome supporter of this forum, has great corals, and he also is a very big supporter of TFT so keep watching the TECO site..

I will give you a hint there will likely be 2 items this time 10 spots for each item.... First come first served.....

LMAO John!

Too funny!(laugh) 2 spots taken and you don't even know what the item is yet! I love it!(clap)(clap) Anyone else? Anybody want a hint?.....(scratch)

Too funny!(laugh) 2 spots taken and you don't even know what the item is yet! I love it!(clap)(clap) Anyone else? Anybody want a hint?.....(scratch)

We're talkin Jody here!!!! You know the frags are gonna be amazing!!!(rock2)(rock2)

Lol you guys crack me up! I agree Jody has very nice things!

I was asked what the price would be and it is the same as previously 40 dollars per frag!

I'm in but what's the price point?

Ok well I'm in depending. Sorry I should have thought about this but if it's SPS I'm out. Just not quite ready for much of it yet.

Ok well I'm in depending. Sorry I should have thought about this but if it's SPS I'm out. Just not quite ready for much of it yet.

Okay I will put you down ... tentatively Jesse. The price is the same as in the past 40 dollars per piece and it is NOT an SPS.....

Well what is it already-I think I own everything Jody has-and some stuff he does not even have posted -LOL

Come on spill the beans or I will tell the secret we discussed

Well what is it already-I think I own everything Jody has-and some stuff he does not even have posted -LOL

Come on spill the beans or I will tell the secret we discussed

LOL, he's suppossed to send me pictures tonight, patience my friend. And what secret are you referring to...(scratch) the one where you moonlight as a drag queen on the weekends?DOH! oops...(whistle)

LOL' date=' he's suppossed to send me pictures tonight, patience my friend. And what secret are you referring to...(scratch) the one where you moonlight as a drag queen on the weekends?DOH! oops...(whistle)[/quote']

That explains so much more about him. The guns and girls were just a cover...(laugh)

LOL' date=' he's suppossed to send me pictures tonight, patience my friend. And what secret are you referring to...(scratch) the one where you moonlight as a drag queen on the weekends?DOH! oops...(whistle)[/quote']

Nope thats not the one-(nono)

LOL should I keep going! (laugh)

Roll on, just dont offend me or I will report you-(laugh)

Just remember turn about is fair play (naughty)

I still want to know the "mystery piece"

i dont ask anymore. i just tell him we are doing it when it comes to these. lol. he didnt even know about the last one until i said we had to pick it up.

Okay pictures are coming!

Okay folks pictures are coming.. I'm uploading them now and will post in a new thread....(clap)(clap)(clap)

Yeah, but it's easier for you to do that, you can bat your eyes an look all coquetish, I'm a guy, I just look retarded when trying to pull that off, so I have to ask LOL