Pledges needed for the Pioneer School skimmer

Lowman

The skimmer on their tank is inadequate. I will take donations or pledges for their new skimmer. I would like to see them get a good insump skimmer like an Octopus or the like. If we get enough pledges, I will buy it through either a local sponsor, or a wholesale contact I know. Either way PM me with your pledge and I will get you my paypal addy..

I pledge $10 to the fund

New skimmer...

So this is the skimmer that Bob has found that should work well. He can get it for 130 dollars. As we all know a good skimmer is worth its weight in gold and with a school tank it is likely that even with the best warnings the fish will be overfed. The last thing we want is to spend all this time and effort and have everything die! Thanks Bob for looking into this!

http://www.aquacave.com/vertex-in-80...mmer-2582.html

I have collected 65 dollars from the TFT chalice auction (thanks Smann!(clap))

Lowman has pledged 10 dollars

Stylaster has pledged 10 dollars

I will pledge 10 dollars

That puts us right now at 95 dollars! So close...(fingers)We just need 35 dollars more!... Who else wants to contribute?

I'll Pledge $10...Where can I send Paypal?

Awesome David! You rock my friend. Pm Lowman for the paypal address!

Just 25 dollars more! Any little bit helps! and I can't add LOL I will change my other post!

Okay Bob make that 25 dollars plus 15 so back to 40 dollars again... Did you want to see about doing a group buy?

This place has a full line of dry goods and lighting. So, if anyone is interested in any dry goods, let me know and we can do a cool group buy. To benefit the TFT. Send me a list of what you are looking for, and I will send you a price. They even have LED fixtures and retrofit kits

This place has a full line of dry goods and lighting. So' date=' if anyone is interested in any dry goods, let me know and we can do a cool group buy. To benefit the TFT. Send me a list of what you are looking for, and I will send you a price. They even have LED fixtures and retrofit kits[/quote']

Sounds good Bob, can you start a new thread. We all love good deals!

pm sent to cover whats left

That's Awesome Jody! You Rock. Lowman I sent you a pm! We are there!(clap)

Just to recap here is what I have:

Skimmer 130 dollars + 15 dollars shipping= 145 dollars

1.Lowman 10

2.Stylaster 10

3. Emerald 10

4. Reefsafari 10

5. Algae 20

6. LC scott 5

7. TFT auction of Westside chalice 65 dollars (thanks Smann and Tim)

8. Reefboy 15

That should equal 145 but correct me if I'm wrong as I am calculator dependent!(laugh)