Dosing or bio pellets = Low Nutrient System?

Frank

What is the best way to measure the po4 levels?

I have found the hanna low range photometers are pretty good about testing phosphate levels within a +-0.04 accuracy or so. My tank has never had a phosphate problem (luckily) and usually runs about 0.01-0.02 even without GFO. Maybe the pellets and the carbon dosing is keeping it in check but even before I stared these I had stopped using any GFO

I would go with dosing Vodka/Vinegar it works and economical. Bio-Pellets are good but not cheap!

Vin "Keep On Reefing"

We discussed this topic during the last meeting. We all agreed that economic and reefkeeping don't work well together lol

It is easier and safer to follow instruction written on a bottle. As for non reef products, you will never know what there is inside.

There are successful examples of tanks run dosing wodka or even rice instead of biopellets. But for the average person it is too risky in my opinion.

I would go with dosing Vodka/Vinegar it works and economical. Bio-Pellets are good but not cheap!

Vin "Keep On Reefing"

Brightwell Mb7 and Bio fuel is the same just a more exact way of doing it... but would like to go to the next level and was wondering if the Bio pellets were?