May Meeting?

oxx155

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ughhh so bummed we r missing this one....Doug sorry we arent making this one last years was awesome. We were really looking forward to seeing our favorite southern reefers again, John Clay n Franklin lol, oh well....house hunting, job hunting, an Jess's work schedule always fouls things up lol You folks have fun an dont get too crazy lol

I had a great time! Thanks everyone for coming and I am so glad everything got taken away and will be used, cleanup was easy.

My interview with KVAL will be on tonight at 6:30p.m. promoting the club, and I think they are posting it on KVAL.com. For those that want to see a video of the tank, that would be the place to find it.

Glad you had a great turnout. Here is a link to KVAL story. Looks like you guys had a great time. Someday I have to make it to one of these. http://www.kval.com/news/newslinks/121869064.html

I had a great time! Thanks everyone for coming and I am so glad everything got taken away and will be used, cleanup was easy.

My interview with KVAL will be on tonight at 6:30p.m. promoting the club, and I think they are posting it on KVAL.com. For those that want to see a video of the tank, that would be the place to find it.

Glad you had a great turnout. Here is a link to KVAL story. Looks like you guys had a great time. Someday I have to make it to one of these. http://www.kval.com/news/newslinks/121869064.html

I actually talked about the club quite a bit, but they cut to the part I think that would relate to most people. Thankfully they did post a link to this club, hopefully it will bring more awareness and more members.

Doug, nice meeting you & your family. Sara & I send many thanks for a great time you showed us. The food was good, your tank is impressive, the company was excellent & the prizes we the bomb. You are a outstanding host. I had a wonderful time, thanks again. Christopher & Sara

I wanna thank Doug and his family and friends...... for their time, effort, and patiences in dealing with all that happened on Sunday and the days that led to it too!!

THANKS DOUG!!!!!!

Thanks Doug!!

Definitely one of the best meetings if not the best meeting I have ever been to. It was great getting to chat with everyone and discuss your reef. Awesome stuff man. You and the family went all out and I know everyone really appreciates it and had a great time!!

Thanks to everyone for coming! It was a great meeting and I was happy to see everyone enjoying themselves and meeting everyone involved in this great club!

BIG THANKS to all the sponsors for all the great goodies and coupons! I encourage everyone to take a second and either personally or through email thank the sponsor that donated the item you got, it would mean a lot to them.

Thought I would take a second to address the Sea Dwelling Creatures coupon - It is something that not only SDC but all the LFS I talked to liked and agreed would benefit everyone. I hope that those that did get the coupon use it.

I guess I should start thinking about next year and how to top this year, LOL