May Meeting?

oxx155

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be a totally stupid idea' date=' but I think it would be really cool if everyone attending would wear a name tag with their screen name and real name, so that we can identify each other. What do you think? Please don't say I'm no longer invited.[/quote']

No it's not a bad idea at all. I did that at the meeting at our house and believe me I'm not a nametag person. Some people protested but overall everyone was a good sport. Looking forward to this one.

I'm so looking forward to this meeting. I took the day off from work and will be heading that direction. My only complaint is I wish it was longer than 12-3. I know I'm a dork I can't help it. lol

LOL, I am not a stickler, I am sure it will run a little long. But if it gets to 5pm then I will be kicking your butt out, LOL

This may be a totally stupid idea' date=' but I think it would be really cool if everyone attending would wear a name tag with their screen name and real name, so that we can identify each other. What do you think? Please don't say I'm no longer invited.[/quote']

If someones willing to bring the tags I have no problem with it. I don't want to make it "mandatory" though. Last time we went round robin around and everyone introduced themselves, took a little bit of time though.

I will have a little bounce ball pit available for little kids at the meeting. Just tested it out at my sons birthday party this last weekend and more adults played in it than children, LOL. I also rented an ice cream machine that I will probably rent again for the meeting, delicious Lochmead ice cream on a cone! I also have my pool setup, but unless its really warm (even though it is heated) its probably going to be closed off.

If you have any fold up chairs you can bring with you that would be great, I am sure I won't have enough.

I will soon be posting a list of not only all the sponsors of the meeting but what they have donated! Its amazing the generosity of all the companies this year!

I will soon be posting a list of not only all the sponsors of the meeting but what they have donated! Its amazing the generosity of all the companies this year!

How about the generosity of what you are doing. I'm looking forward to finally making it this year. Sounds like your putting on quite a show. Thanks again for everything!